darwal

Big problem with Alnet software - RESOLVED - Thanks Alnet!

Hi there,

I have a big problem with the last VDRC Alnet client software. When there is an alarm event (from the alnet´s DIDO card instaled on the server) an alarm windows pops up on the screen that makes the client completly incontrolable and useless.

Does anybody suffer from this bug? I tried to get support from Poland but they just dont care....

Thanks for the help

Darwal

EDITed-CR:

If you have the same/similar problem jump to the second to last reply, there is a summary.

Alnet sucks! I had other issues with connecting the client, even as a dealer calling they didn't care! I wound up offloading something like 2 60fps cards here with both licenses for $100, pretty lame I must say.

Alnet sucks! I had other issues with connecting the client, even as a dealer calling they didn't care! I wound up offloading something like 2 60fps cards here with both licenses for $100, pretty lame I must say.

Hi Collins.

I see you also have a bad experience with them.

What is more incredible is that after expending more that 12.000 euros in several cards and explaining the bug 7 months ago to the technical support the issue remains unsolved today!.

I even wrote emails to both of the owners (Matias and Tomas Kaliński) explaining the serious situations but they didn’t care to answer those emails. That company is a total disaster.

I wonder how they can sell expensive cards full of bugs and with no technical support what so ever.

Darwal

Hello everyone,

I am an employee of Alnet Systems, the US division. i do not know why everyone thinks that our technical support does not exist, since we track and call back everyone that calls our 866 number in our US division. i would gladly assist you with any poblems you might have.

Please contact me with any problems, and i will try and help you out.

but please do not go spamming on forums about how our company sucks, when in fact we are one of the best on the market.

Rafal

Technical Engineer

Due take it for what you paid for it.

I can say without doubt, I personally was the third contract or brought in to get a convience store chain remote connect going. This was a request from my new good friend the CEO of the stores ISP service providing the connection between stores.

I emailed support and recieved jack, however I cannot find the actual email. I know I have quoted it here before so their is a good chance I can pull up both sides of the story. Basically I got no satisfaction, nor solution. Basically it was contact the local distributor, the same guy whom assembled the machine.

The next trip to a site 30 minutes later I had a Geovision system in and running, connected and redundent recording. All I did was install the drivers and swap the cards. Within 2 weeks I had converted the entire chain. Of course I have had to go back a couple few times to fix the way the rest of the DVR was configured, this won't help your situation at all. I don't know how the Alnet system is supposed to work you may have no control like Geovision.

You need to come here, a bunch. Help everyone you can and spend special attention to Alnet customers whom need help. You could post the 866#, so the thread starter could call it. You need to focus on fixing the troubles this users have with your product, then the label will disappear. If you fix it once publically on this forum it's recorded forever and your future users can also use that. In the same way how could you possibly have a lack of support when you are here everyday?

Did you guys get screwed by royally hacking off staff member here? Probably so, you do have the power to prove me wrong but posting stuff like

but please do not go spamming on forums about how our company sucks, when in fact we are one of the best on the market.

Fix the guy's issue, thats one way to demonstrate you work for one of the best on the market. You saying you are as an employee doen't quite carry the same weight.

So Darwal did you get a PM / Email from Alnet?

I did notice as of currently the Alnet website has been remade, it DOES NOT have a help/support link. Oddly my browser locked up tring to access your "site map" so I quit looking. I did notice you have an 8**# however it doesn't say support next to it. You used to have forums, I know I requested access to post on them. They seem to be missing as well.

Collin

I appreciate your input, i was recently notified of these forums and have been trying to get ahold of people, but if you look at my account i only signed up today, i cant send emails yet or pm anyone, that is why i am posting, trying to figure out what peoples problems are. i tried contacting the admin, to see if he would be willing to unlock the account so i could pm, but to no avail.

i have been here a few months, and since then, things have been running smoothly through our 866-502-5638, its not 24 hour, but it gets the job done. Also emailing anyone from alnet will get you to the right people. send me an email if you cannot find anyone elses, if i dont know the answer i am in contact with the developers that can get me the answers faster than anyone else can.

i didnt mean to come off as an ass in my earlier post, however, i did ask for the list of bugs and have yet to recieve anything from the user that posted it.

trust me the last thing that i am here to do is to cause problems and start unnecessary drama. i want to help our clients and anyone else that has questions about our company and products.

The forums for the alnet website are in the process of being worked on, i know that they are not completely done yet, but as i am told in the next 2 weeks, they will be accessible. the people who rebuild our website actually ended up screwing it up majorily.

i want to apologize to you collin for not recieving the support that you needed at the time, i cant speak for anyone else, but i know that it was a different group of people then, and they no longer handle these problems.

This is the reason i signed up on here so i could help out and answer any questions that anyone might have. since it takes 10 days till i can send PM's i am forced to wait that long, since i cannot get ahold of the admin.

Please let me know if you have any questions. PM me with questions, since i can respond to PM's but cannot send them directly.

Rafal

Edited by Guest

Also i forgot to mention that to help clients i need to know the Alnet software version, the dongle number and the system that is being used. as in PRO (4,8,12,16) RT (4,8,12,16) etc... and the detailed problem. without that, its hard to determine the solution.

Thanks

Rafal

Hi Rafal,

I am one if the very unsatisfied Alnet clients. 3 years ago I was a lover of Alnet products and I was the first one to buy them in Madrid Spain. I don’t know how the technical support is in US, I believe you if you say is good but believe me when I say that in Poland is 0 (is where have to call from Madrid). They just don’t care and don’t give a solution.

I have many emails that prove what I say here and I would be happy to post them here for you so you can see how is possible that people over there have bugs on their software for 7 mothns and don’t fix it!

I even wrote a email to both of the owners but of course they didn’t care to reply. (Those I post them here below)

I would appreciate to have your help. I have sold 8 cards to several clients and have many problems with the Alnet software.

Darwal

---------------------------

To : Mr. Matias Kaliński / President of Alnet Systems

Dear Mr Kalinski,

I am writing to you because I have not received an answer from your colleague Thomas Kalinski. As I explained to him on several occasions (please see last email sent below) I urgently need you to respond to me.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Kind regards.

R. Fuster

De: Ricky Fuster

Enviado el: lunes, 24 de septiembre de 2007 9:59

Para:

Asunto: support problems

Importancia: Alta

To : Alnet Systems Vice-president / Mr. Tomasz Kaliński

Dear Mr Kalinski:

This fax is to follow up on the email I sent you on the 18th of September reporting several technical support problems. One of these was not getting any solution from your support team for 6 months for a bug I found in Alnet software which makes the software useless when using the Alnet dido card.

Today, 7 days after this email I still have not received any answer from my email to you and the problem remains unsolved.

I urgently need a reply. Many clients in Spain are waiting for urgent solutions and I have no other means of support.

If you want to see the dimension of the bug for yourself please connect to one of my servers using the latest VDRS professional install version you have on your web (3.0.1.121 for example)

80.38.16x.x/ user: xxx / pass: xxx

If you connect from 9am to 2pm (when the normal alarm events occur) you will see that the client program is uncontrollable due to the frequency of alarm window pop ups)

Support is a customer’s right and here in Spain there is no one qualified to help me in these matters.

I look forward to your reply and a solution to my problem.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Yours sincerely,

Ricardo Fuster

Director de Sistemas

De: Ricky Fuster

Enviado el: martes, 18 de septiembre de 2007 16:36

Para:

Asunto: RV: Alarm window bug

Importancia: Alta

Mr Tomasz Kalinski,

I don’t know if Michal spoke to you about me. I am a client of Alnet cards since February 2005.

I have a formal complain to make about Michal, one of your employees.

First a little about me. I began buying Alnet cards in 2005 through Comversa (a company located in Bilbao) where I bought 2 cards RT 16/400 for my house and my office and after another 4 cards of 4 cameras for different companies that I own.

After Comversa quit to commercialize your products I start to buy the cards to Avantech Electronics were I bought another 3 cards RT 16/200 and 3 cards of 4 cameras (I bought them through another called Partec that I have founded for installing security systems). Of course I have the invoices that I will be pleased to send you if you request it.

To resume I bought a total of 5 cards RT 16 and 7 cards for 4 cameras.

Now we have a big contract for nursering schools and I might be buying 10 more cards but I am afraid of getting the poor technical support from your company that I have been getting up to now and not be able to give the support that my clients demands.

My problem comes when I need support from Michal for several BIG bugs that I found on the program. He just don’t care about what my problem is and I must confess we don’t get along very well. Any other company would be more that grateful to have a beta tester and a buyer but Micha treat me like if I were a complete nonsense final user with no background what so ever.

Here I enclose and email where I communicate to Michal the last bug I found In January 2006 (the alarm window problem) that makes the program completely useless. Only 2 days ago, after more that 6 months, he replied that they acknowledge the problem and the will solve it on the next distribution of the program.

I don’t know if 6 moths for fixing a big bug is long for you but I work on the software business for more that 30 years already and the way I see it is a company suicide.

Well, all I need from you is to help me introduce your Alnet cards in the Spanish market (I suppose you are interested) but I need a person on your company that I can call when something is not working properly. (but not Michal please!)

I spoke a couple of times with Marcin and I believe he is professional and he always cared about what I was saying.

Could you be so kid to give support of your product through him from now on?

Please read this email conversation below and I have also attached here some others emails between Michal and me so you can get information and judge for your self. You will see what I had to suffer to get a bit of support and respect from Michal and you will see what I mean about a complete lack of respect towards a client.

Thanks in avance

R. Fuster

First of all i want to apologize for the inconvinience that was caused to you by the lack of communication. I cannot say exactly why your questions and problems were never answered, however if you email me directly, or PM me, (Since i am still not able to do any of that on this forum).

Just explain the problems, the systems, and i will do my very best to help you. Like i have mentioned before, in the US we try to resolve the issees at hand as quickly as possible, and also i am in contact with the developers, and everyone connected to the comapny. if it is a harware or software related question that i do not know, i will find out.

For all problems like the alarm issue, i need to have the specific version of server, and client used, the dongle number on the server, and type of system, PRO, RT etc.

Please provide me with exactly what is happening, and i will be happy to assist you as fast as i can.

Rafal

Maybe you should keep some of this public, so:

Others know that you know what you are talking about.

Others know the issue is actively being resolved.

In the future you won't have to fix this case by case, when they look for support. The customer is educated and net savy they will often come here before attempting support from the manufacturer.

Normally I don't expect the manufacturer to provide end user support. So posting here may well be more benfit then actually tring to keep up case by case. With end users.

When dealer/installer/integrator calls, thats totally different. I can call GE, Panasonic, Honeywell, Avermedia, Geovision on and on. Thats totally different. Unless you tighten up the qualifications on system builders you need to expect educated integrators to bypass them when they see the systems have been improperly designed and configured. It makes no sence to me to call someone I already know doesn't build DVRs properly to get help fix one. All that happens is the distributor gets free training from me, I don't like that and it takes too much time.

Thats a very tough burden to bear, I have no idea how Geovision and Avermedia have kept their reputations. The flaws in deployment of the Alnet systems I serviced would have also rendered their products worthless over time (any DVR, the storage was botched). You have to have a good understanding of the hard and software before you can build really reliable DVRs.

For all I know both of our problems were/are very easy fixes, if a common installation mistake is happening CCTVForum can be a key to getting to your goal. Functional systems with satisfied customers. It really makes no difference weather the solution comes from you, me, Darwal or reposted by someone else. Getting problems solved only benefits you/Alnet and Alnet customers.

You can PM after 10 posts or 10 days, however there isn't any point in doing that. It makes you appear shady, basically what it comes down to. The only reason to keep it private is if you are unsure of the outcome, in which case it would probably get posted publically anyway so just starting in public.

_____

Now Darwal the ball is in your court, rafel has been very attentive to this thread. You need to provide him with the info he requested, PM him the dongle# but post your system and network specifications here. This way in the event it's totally not related to Alnet possibly someone else here will chime in with a solution to that. You can't rightly expect rafel to troubleshoot every Windows/hardware/networking problems that can possibly exist on a DVR. Only issues related to his products.

I completely agree, i was just mentioning the fact that if someone doesnt want to post on here, they can contact me directly. however people contact me is up to them, if its important enough or a lot of customers have problems with an issue, i would even post it on here for others to see.

Either way, i am on here every couple of hours, and my email is checked almost all day, except when i sleep, so unless the power goes out in florida becuase of a hurricane, i will be around.

The reason i send some PM messages is to not devulge private information or ask questions that i feel shouldnt be posted publicly. if the Moderators such as yourself feel it should be made public, i have no problem with it, you are the person in charge not me. So whatever should happen and it isnt happening, you let me know.

I am here to serve, as they say

Rafal

Edited by Guest

Sounds like Rafal is here to help, which is good.

I cant say I have ever seen a Geo Rep come on here yet.

I ended up buying those 60 fps cards from Collin, but when I went to install them I kept getting an error. (No bad gripes against you Collin, you said you were unsure of condition). And the problem could be drivers, software, incompatable computer hardware, etc. I simply don't know.

I ended up putting in my old GV-800-4. But, now that we have a real life person here from Alnet, I'll have to see what the error was. (However I'm going out of town later this week for a few weeks, so it'll be a while before I can provide details for you). But I'll be asking in a few weeks...thanks.

no problem, just let me know when you get back what the problem was and we will see if we can straighten it out for you. Enjoy your trip.

Its as Rory said, i am here to help and here to stay.

Collin since you sold him the cards do you remember what the cards were?? RT8 or PRO8? what color was the Dongle, Green, White, USB, Hasp, ?? etc, and what version of software did you orogonally use with it?? if you could tell me that, then i could maybe have a solution for him when nhe gets back.

Thanks

Rafal

Rafel, darwal is tring to get his info to you but is getting stopped by the anti-spam measures. He'll get it to me and I'll relay until he has 10 posts or 10 days of activity. You are probably in the reverse boat. Oh well you newbs willl eventually get through.

http://www.cctvforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=66814#66814

The Alnet system I sold to UDMRanger here is at:

http://www.cctvforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=7803

These are USED!!! 4 channel (BNC style) 30fps capture cards daisy chained for an 8/60 setup. They have the hardware watchdog prewired for the chain. This model has a baseband video output (RCA style).

These appear to be the AS100v2 model.

I also have a software license and the dongle to activate it.

Read all you want at Alnetsystems.com

http://www.alnetsystems.com/index.php?lg=en&str=drs_oem

Host requirements:

Intel Pentium III 1 Ghz processor.

256 MB RAM,

Motherboard Intel chipset based *),

Minimum 20GB hard disk,

LAN adapter or modem (if remote view should be supported),

Windows 2000/XP operating system.

*) - VDRS PRO OEM works also with the motherboards VIA chipset based but the performance could be less than with Intel chipset.

Thats from them... I'd say recommended...

P4 2.0+ CPU

Intel Northbridge ONLY

512MB RAM

2 drives - 1 for XP and the other for video storage and logging.

10/100/1000 NIC

XP pro

Thats all I know about them and now obviously they aren't here to look at.

Relay from Darwal,

Hi Rafal,

Sorry for my poor English.

I will explain here only two bugs, the first and the last I had. There are many many others and those I will explain later on different mail to keep emails short.

I think those two bugs will give a pretty good picture of how I suffer Alnet support (from Poland I mean)

The first was about capture photo problem on version 3411 ( dated febr 2005 see emails bellow) and was solved on feb 2006. ONE YEAR LATER.

The last was about the alarm windows problem on all the latest versions of VDRC and I contacted Alnet by email on January 2007, 10 months ago, about the bug and this remain unsolved on last version 3.0.0.125. so 10 months and counting.

A litlle of background on the first bug

As I said before on the email sent to Mr Tomasz XXXXX, I am a client of Alnet cards since February 2005.

My first card was a 16/400 RT (cost me 1.200 euros) and people from Comversa (the company who installed the program 3411 was the version) came all the way to my house in Madrid from Bilbao, 500 kilometres away to install it . 6 hours later they could not complete the installation (they said they didn’t have the drivers) and they left.

Days later they told me to install VNC so people from Poland could enter my computer and install the drivers. They did it unzipping version 3412 on another directory and I could finally use the program. They had to install the program with no installation executables, so they just unzip a directory on my computer, and install manually the drivers. I never had a installation CD for my card, always needed to call Comversa or Michal for every little thing. I was feeling like if my card was the fist beta they had and I was the only stupid who bought it.

Only after a couple of days I stated to discover many bugs, the first was I could not send capture photos on an alarm event. (pictures where in a unrecognisable format when they arrived).

Because I needed this feature urgently I contact Comversa technical support but they where unable to help me (they just sold one card at the moment, mine) and they didn’t know anything about the system.

I took me 7 months of fighting to get a solution. Here I enclose the email from Comversa to Michal that prove it (mails are in red):

De: Txema XXXXX [mailto:XXXXX]

Enviado el: martes, 07 de febrero de 2006 16:59

Para: 'Michal XXXXX Alnet'

Asunto: RE: Problem with RT16T

Hello Michal,

Thank you for your quick answer. I appreciate it very much.

It does not work: The version you are talking about, witch appears in your web, is not valid for RT16T cards AS3200? (1 card). This was the reason why Piotr installed the version directly in his machine.

Maciej told me that your developers were updating the software for this card but this was three months ago.

The client has this problem 5 months ago so he is a little angry because we are telling him that developers are trying to solve it since then

Have you any specific updated version of V2.0.0.3411 or do you know when will be that bug be solved? Please, tell me if in one day. 1 month or one year..or if is not planed, but I prefer tell him the true.

Regards and Thank you again for your time.

Txema

Michal finally solve the problem 7 months after first complain with another zip (no installation program again) with version 3420 (my actual version)

In order to get better support for the many other bugs I ask comversa again if I could contact directly with Alnet so They ask for permission to Alnet and Michal (technical support from there) agreed to be contacted directly.

Now I was very happy because after months of fighting with the program now I was able to speak directly to the programmers!! Great.

I enclose here my first email to Michal, I was very happy to be able to speak directry to them!!!

De: Ricky XXXXX

Enviado el: jueves, 01 de junio de 2006 9:48

Para: michal

Asunto: RV: ¿hablaste con Michal?

Hello Michal,

I am Ricky from Spain. I am sorry that I had to contact to you directly but otherwise our communication is not fluent and it will take years to get to some results.

About the installation of XXXXX (the retail shop where you tried to install the program) we had to reinstall windows again because since Friday windows is giving blue screens and we tried everything without success. There is some driver or library on the last upgrade you made that made windows to crash.

Now we are back at the beginning. Windows is working fine but alnet is not. Please tell me what we can do finish this installation. Is is already 3 moths that we try to complete the task……

To end my email let me tell you than I liked your alnet program very much from the beginning. I am a consultant for many companies and here in Spain security is a mayor concern Companies are requesting me every day new concept to be more secure.

On the other hand I find your product difficult to sell because it not well tested on the field and is quite full of little bugs that makes the product poor suitable for professional use. (like the problems we are having on XXXXX)

Let me put you another example. I bough the first alnet card for my private use at my home for testing iso I could have some experience with it and sell it to my clients. Well, after more than year testing, upgrading, and upgrading I still have some bugs that are big enough to keep me from jumping ahead and present it to big companies. (ie It took me 7 months to be able to send a picture by email do you remember?)

At the moment I have install 5 cards and only on companies that I own. (so I play safe because nobody can blame me if the product do not give then what it promise)

Now I a big opportunity to sell your product because a security company is asking me to help them. It could be the moment to enter to a bigger consumer market but I need your help in order to do that. I am not going to put my effort and risk my reputation to sell a product that at the end of the line is not going to give them what the market demands.

Michal, help me to solve the problems that I am having here at my home and on hoss homeless (so I can have a good demo plataform). Help me to fix the bugs, hear my suggestions to new options for the programme (that people on the security field is demanding and the programme doesn’t have) and I will promise you that you will improve a lot your product and you will multiply yours sells here in spain.

Call me or email when you have a moment and tell me what do you think.

Regards

Ricky

Now about the alarm windows bug.

Here is my email to Michal where I explain it:

----- Original Message -----

To: Michal XXXXX - Alnet

Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 9:51 AM

Subject: RE: RTD

Hi Michal,

Two questions

1.- about sever. can I install last version you have on the web 2.0.0.371 on top of the 3411?

2.- about client when I use last client version 3443 I cannot turn off the “alarm watchâ€

Maybe hardware specifications aren't required in this as it appears the system overall works well?

Generally speaking though, you will need to know the make/model of the motherboard of the server at a minimum.

This is a sole issue with the IO and the remote client?

If IO control occurs on a different port for the video feeds it may be a simple case of port forwarding.

So the recording and live veiwing work as expected?

Yea from the sound of it the recording and live view work fine, those do not seem to be an issue from what i can see. The one thing that i see so far from the emails is the version mismatch on the Server and Client.

Since darwal is using V2.0.xxxx and Client version 3.0.xxx. that might be the first problem. I sent Darwal a PM asing for some private asking for server addres and pasword, so i can test my client to see if it does the same thing.

Also if there is a chance to get remote access like he had once set it up. if he cant do remote access, there might be a way to remotely connect without using VNC, even though VNC is preferred since it is the most reliable.

Also, darwal, can you please get a few screenshots of the client when the problem occurs, and send those to me. This is a problem i have not seen before so it would nie to see anything about it.

Thanks

Rafal

Dear Collin and Rafal. The problem is in all version. Read here below the reply from Michal. They admmited the bug and they say "Now I'm waiting for official installation file (which I will give You as soon as I get it)."

They jjust add a litle check box to workaround the problem but now new and biger problems arrised (you will see tem when you test it tomorow). Please red:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

De: Michal Antoniewicz [mailto:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

Enviado el: martes, 18 de septiembre de 2007 10:14

Para: Ricky Fuster

Asunto: Re: Alarm window bug

Hello Ricky

My boss' email is xxxxxxxx.

Regards

Michal Antoniewicz

To: Michal Antoniewicz

Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2007 10:02 AM

Subject: RE: Alarm window bug

If this email is not spam, click here to submit the signatures to FortiGuard - AntiSpam Service.

Hi Michal,

After complaining for almost 4 months about this important bug (with dozes of emails and phones calls) I was expecting at least and email from your part telling me that you finally found the problem and you where working on the solution. But of course once again you simply didn’t do it.

Michal, I hope you understand that I feel abandoned and unsupported for years by you and that my limit is reached. I really have been working hard as a beta tester of your systems beside a good client but you have ignored me from the very first day. (I don’t take it personally I just think this is the way you are).

If I had only one or two Alnet installations I would simply move them to any other programme (even no so good as Alnet) where the support team treat me like a client not like if I were a bother. Unfortunally I have 12 Alnet installations already and another 5 coming up so I have no other chance but to try save my relation with your company.

What I ask you is to please give me one last favour (the last one). Speak to your boss and ask him if Marcin or somebody else in your company could help me in supports matters. When you where on holydays Marcin took your place and he were very nice to me taking care of my problems as if they where his (this is the important matter)

Please talk to you boss or give me his email so I can explain to him the situation that I am sure he will understand.

Thanks

Ricky

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

De: Michal Antoniewicz [mailto:xxxxxxxxxxx]

Enviado el: viernes, 14 de septiembre de 2007 13:21

Para: Ricky Fuster

Asunto: Re: Alarm window bug

Hello Ricky

Our programmer told me that he has already solved the problem. Now I'm waiting for official installation file (which I will give You as soon as I get it).

With regards

Michal Antoniewicz

To: Michal Antoniewicz

Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 6:11 PM

Subject: Alarm window bug

If this email is not spam, click here to submit the signatures to FortiGuard - AntiSpam Service.

Michal,

I need to know if you company is planning to solve the alarm windows bug and if so when it will be solved.

Ricky

Hi Collin,

Rafal, the technical engineer from USA Alnet (not from Poland) was helping yesterday for more that 3 hours (on VNC, telephone and messenger)

Although he wasn’t able to solve my problem I know he is working on the solution and I have to say that his efforts and attitude have been infinitely better than those from Kalinski brothers and Michal in Poland.

Thanks and I will keep this foum posted when I get more information from Rafal.

Darwal

Hi Guys

My name is Marcin Marynowski, I'm a new employee of the technical support section of ALNET SYSTEMS in Poland. ( or should I just say, one of the Polish bastards as I read in another thread of this forum )

I'm writing this post with hope that we can solve some of the bugs with Your input.

Ricky (darwal),

Did You download the latest version of VDR-S from our site?? We added the checkbox so it shouldn't bother You any more. Please try it and let me know if it works. Email me directly on: mm alnetsystems com

(insert "at" & dots )

Theres also a BETA version of the software on the site, and we would be happy if we got some feedback on it.

Hi Marcin!

Welcome to the forum. Yes I dowloaded it and see the check box Thanks!

Now the windows dont bother any more but the alarms are not woking at all. Ask Rafal, he when in my computer and have seen what I mean. With the new version (beta or not beta) when and alarms event trigged you can see the event on the alarms window but no accion are taken (showtext for example). So now the alarms windows bug is solve but the didio card is not workin at all so the problem is even worse that before. Di you talk with Rafal? He could explain what he found.

OK

I haven't tested it personally on the new version. I'll try to copy your configuration here.

Can You send me Your current system specs??

Marcin, I dont know exacly what you want. Do you want to enter by VNC on my server and on my client as Rafal did yesyerday and look at anything you like?

Darwal

Run down the specs of your servers hardware:

Motherboard make/model

CPU make/model

RAM Qty

NIC make/model

OS version

I am very suprised you have gotten this far without that information.

Probably should do the same for the client system too.