I am using MagicRadar Cs16 system - All works ok, except acess from outside LAN through IE. Magic Login screen appears, but will not accept username and password. When login is selected, Reply: "Login failed". I am behind a router, loopback tests, Ip checks, open ports Ok. Can't figure it out. Anyone have Idea about this?

You might have 1 of the above Problems:

1) You are behind a router. You have to forward th folloing Port:

80, 9091~9112.

If you forward only 80, then you have problem on Log-In

2) On MagicRadar system you can have only 1 Administrator Account Loged-In. So If you have Loged-In Localy with 1 Administrator Account, then none Administrator Account can Log In to the system by Network (The Default setting on the Admin user account in "No Mulity Access"

Try to add another user Account without Administrator rights.

Thank You. I'll try your fix as soon as I get another problem taken care of..

I bought the system, I'm finding out things aren't what they are advertised - System arived with no documentation, windows xp Pro loaded, and windows xp Home disc - Never again from a questionable supplier. Should've done my homework better - Now I have another problem...System Blackscreened on me and cant reload OS because supplied disk is not the same as what was loaded. Fly by nighters got me this time. do not know how to access Bios, or even get the Blankety thing back up to reload.