rpogge

Here is a fun question for the pros here

I remember when my Pop gave me and my brother a Brownie Starflash camera when we were kids....optical direct vision finder and that pop of the flash....man the technology and the minds that create never cease to amaze me....thanks for the links....best of health to you

Ok so we are gonna probably do a scanner mounted with a extreemcctv cam with the 1500mm fujion , and an extreemcctv IR illuminatior, which aparently when mounted on the scanner with the camera will illuminate any distance that the camera can see .. they explained to me its like a very tightly focused beam of IR ..almost like a laser.

Make sure you order the Extreme PSU for the setup...... I know you stated that this is to be mounted on the house so note that those IR units get very hot and make sure your setup is mechanically sound It is not uncommon to see microbursts here and fast wind driven storms all seasons....

whats a microburst?

Make sure you order the Extreme PSU for the setup...... I know you stated that this is to be mounted on the house so note that those IR units get very hot and make sure your setup is mechanically sound It is not uncommon to see microbursts here and fast wind driven storms all seasons....

A microburst is a very localized column of sinking air, that produces damaging divergent and straight-line winds that are similar to but distinguishable from tornadoes which generally have convergent damage. Ive seen a few lay down ponderosa and douglas fir like they were toothpicks.