rdawg

Wanted: Sensormatic speedome 2000 ptz camera

I'm looking for a Sensormatic speedome 2000 camera that is in good working condition. Color Preferred but may accept b/w. Looking for a reasonable price.

Hey thanks for all your help. Ill be out of town tomorrow but if you find something out please let me know. If you come across any parts let me know what you'd want or them. I have a couple cameras and they all seem tohave something different wtrong with them.

I used the board off of the 1 camera that did moveside to side and placed it on (this camera) and this camera will spin But will not move side to side. Would it be probable to think that the tilt motor is bad?? I just don't know why when i place this board on all my camera s some do 1 think and some do something else. Thanks

I just left a PM for you and not sure if you can get it yet...

Rory, how many posts does the member need before they can PM??

New members can reply to a PM sent from a member, they just cant initiate a PM until X amount of posts/days.

Hey thanks for all your help. Ill be out of town tomorrow but if you find something out please let me know. If you come across any parts let me know what you'd want or them. I have a couple cameras and they all seem tohave something different wtrong with them.

I used the board off of the 1 camera that did moveside to side and placed it on (this camera) and this camera will spin But will not move side to side. Would it be probable to think that the tilt motor is bad?? I just don't know why when i place this board on all my camera s some do 1 think and some do something else. Thanks

If you replaced the Slip Ring, then you also need to look at special motors that do fail as well... These motors are made by some German company and chances are good that we may still have some in stock...

When we use to work on these type of domes, we were completely refurbished them by changing the Slip Ring and all the motors... Electronics usually were good except the camera, that required to have all SMT capacitors replaced... This way the same domes continued operating without any problems for years...

I checked on the stock for these type of domes... Looks like we have none left... except some supply for replacing Pan and Tilt motors and separate motors for Zoom...

Someone from a very large retail chain picked up everything we had.. sorry!