i have an application where a client wants to add 4 cams on a remote warehouse that isnt temp controlled at all - ive used some middle atlantic racks and enclosures before but those have been in places where there is some type of heating/cooling in the warehouse - this is almost as bad as mounting a dvr outside

anybody have a pc enclosure that would work for this application? and im looking to keep the cost low, i have seen industrial stuff for upwards of 800bucks

i have an application where a client wants to add 4 cams on a remote warehouse that isnt temp controlled at all - ive used some middle atlantic racks and enclosures before but those have been in places where there is some type of heating/cooling in the warehouse - this is almost as bad as mounting a dvr outside

anybody have a pc enclosure that would work for this application? and im looking to keep the cost low, i have seen industrial stuff for upwards of 800bucks

Rack mountable or desktop version?

you can also check out Mier....http://www.mierproducts.com/default.htm if needed they have a line of temp controlled configs and nema rated boxes as well standard enclosures DVR etc...good quality solid products

Just stick dsl in and IP cameras with enclosures (ACH13), forget the box...put it elsewhere. That's the beauty of technology...it's there if you want to use it.

Might take a look at the Hoffman Panel line. Genesis Automation makes great Enclosure Cooling systems, most are refrigerant -based . Hoffman Panel Intake Filters also. Will keep dust, debris out of panel, and still allow air to circulate. Nothing is cheap, but this combination will last for years. I use dozens of these Enclosure Coolers where I work. Very effective.