testweight

A little help please

I have a DM ds2 16 channel dvr and it is password protected.

When I boot it shows ip details as all 000's

How do i find the ip of the unit as I cannot get into the menu's

Thanks in advance

no installers manual only a users. I am scanning all ports at the momoent but could take a while.

I need to find it so i can re-program the box and set it to default using the software from dm's website.

The link I provided was to the setup manual, and according to it if you do not have the passwords, the unit has to be returned to DM to be reset, cannot do it in the field, sorry.

Yes, Dedicated Micros does have a "Return to Factory Default Settings" reset. However, it is in the Installer menu, available with the installer password, contained in the installer instruction booklet, which is not available online from their website.

If anyone has an Installer booklet lying around, could one be so kind as to PM me what the default code is? My friend at another retailer needs to reset her DM DS2 with NetVu, but she has no documentation on it. (Slaps head for throwing all the manuals instead of keeping one from one of the many installs I did)

Does anybody have a dedicated micros system on here.

When you boot it up mine shows all zero's when the ip address shows on boot up.

Could it be that this box does not have an ip set on it or do they all do this on boot up.