tmescan

new

just stumbled across the board and have had a cctv company for about a year now thought id join and see what other people are doing and getting there equipment from..thanks

thanks...do they ever have any cctv conventions in okla or texas that anyone knows of? Is it worth the trip out to vegas (aside from the obvious reason that its vegas ) to go to that one?

Welcome!

Not too many conventions come through OK however I would think some come to Dallas. You might look into some of the ADI expos however most seem like mearly marketing crap.

Welcome!

Not too many conventions come through OK however I would think some come to Dallas. You might look into some of the ADI expos however most seem like mearly marketing crap.

thanks...havent been to ADI in awhile theyve always been a little "proud" of there products pricing wise haha ill give them a call and see if theyve got anything going on...usually get my wire/fittings etc from SGI I think I missed a convention they had a few months ago.

Dig deeper they have some decent stuff from Honeywell thats not out of control price wise. Some of it works so much better it's worth it anyway. I haven't noticed this on their cameras though, too much $ too little performance.