rory

Audio

nothing to do with CCTV, but thats what this particular forum is for

my brother is leaving to go to manchester, Uk, next week to pursue his music career as here it there is no industry for rock/modern music. Anyway, here is his music page, he writes songs, plays guitar(trained by my father who has played for years, caribbean, spanish, country), and more recently sings:

http://www.gavinknowlesmusic.com/

thanks

Rory

Welcome to the UK Rory's brother. Did you know Manchester is the wettest place in the UK, so bring brolly!

I'll check out the music site when I have a free moment, see this forum does work for other things. Can he bring some Everfocus DVRs with him?

Rory,

I live in an airplane hanger with a two floor aprartment built inside. I use the hanger for all kinds of things. In the winter, girls come here and practice pitching fastpitch softball. I also have a band that practices in here 3 times a week. I am looking for a good card to put into a computer that I can record the band when they practice and to make a CD if they want. I have looked at a few and am just wondering if you have done any kind of this stuff.

Dan

Bucklock, I did something like this for a couple of radio stations, and the best one for the price has been the Audigy2 Platinum from Creative.