polaret

dvr via mobile phone (software)

Can anyone help in what software do i need to wach via mobile phone my DVR(cpcam 507)i have already set up my DVR and router and i can wach it via away PC

if the DVR does not have this function (e.g. provide a mobile phone program for you to view remotely), there is not way to do this. You have to go for other software that has this feature.

What do you mean does not have this function the DVR provide remote survilance i can see it by away PC and i find a program for gprs/3g i download this to the phone, but when i put IP(the same that i put to the away PC -my staticIP ) a message sad that the adress cannot be found .

You can download the software on my site. Please feel free to download it.

It sounds strange that you can use a PC to watch your video remotely, but the cellphone/PDA will not let you log in on that IP address.

Is it possible that you need the Java download to go with it???

Can your cellphone go to

http://scorpiontheater.com/pda.aspx

and can you view the table of contents, and can you scroll down to where it says pda page?

If you can see this then your cell phone is working fine on the internet.

????

The strange think is that i have dowload sortware 3g/gprs and when i put my IP then i can see the blue screen that require username -password i put the same that i put to the PC (its fine not wrong i mean )then submit the next page says ERROR somethink thats the strange

I really do not know what is wrong!

I thought maybe the java would solve the problem. It is strange that you can long in with a pc, but not with the gprs!