jd

Help identify this card please

Hello everyone,

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction here as I feel like I have been running in circles for months now.

To make a long story short, I was trying to buy a geovision card off of ebay, for some reason I ended up with a 16-channel card, with no software and no noticable markings of a manufacture ect.. on the card.

I have alrady takin the steps with ebay to get a refund or whatever is the next step but it is taking forever and I am off course out a survallience system.

Anyway I have tried btwincap drivers but considering I have no clue what this card is it is very hard to get the drivers to do anything.

Like I said the card has no markings on it at all other than PCI capture card printed on the large board and decoder board printed on the smaller board.

Is there a dvr card called jungo? I think I remember this guy having another card on eay called jungo or something like that.

7038_1.jpg

7038_2.jpg

someone here should be able to answer your question, but I hope you have learned a valiable lesson, dont buy CCTV equipment off Ebay.

Also, where are the BNC connectors on this card? is it a seperate cable that has say 8 or 16 cables that plug into that RCA input? I hate those things, the BNC connectors are easy to come loose in that type of scenario, but for the price I guess Its worth it, let us know what happens.

Rory

Well it is definately not a Geo card, Rory, the card runs the extra connectors on an IDE cable adapter then fly leads, the IDE connector at the top of the card is where they extnsion plugs in, this looks more like a live display card though, it has 8 chips and most of the time a chip represents 25FPS, these are the Techwell chips BT drivers prolly wont work with it, tell me was it rated at 400FPS?

Yes I have learned my lesson unfortunatly. Only reason I went to ebay in the first place is because the closest security store is a good 1:20-1:30 away. None the less there is another board that connects via a ribbion cable. It has the 32 BNC connectors. 16 channels in and loops to 16 channels out.

I have no idea about the 400fps as there was no documenation with this card.

What is the ethics on getting jipped on ebay but coming out ahead maybe? A 16-channel card at 400fps is pretty sweet hehe.

P.S if a picture of the BNC board would help I can snag one tommorrow.

the closest security store for me is in another country! I still always deal with distributors. Just takes me a week or so to get any parts in..

If you need help also check out www.spytown.com they sell most well known brands.

Rory

heloder - I technically did not pay anything for this board, I bought a geovision 8-channel card and received this card in the mail.

I was looking at the site rory gave me a noticed that the BNC connection board that I received with it has a remarkable resemblance to the toshiba surveillex system.

32 BNC connectors -16 inputs 16 outputs

Small block distrobution block that appears to be triggers.

http://www.toshiba.com/taisisd/security/products/digitalrecorders/images/PCDVRSpecSheet.pdf

Does anyone have any information on this card so I can maybe verify that is what it is?

I would love to get some extra info to ebay to maybe help this process hurry along.

Also if anyone has drivers that would get possibly work with this I would be grateful as I am still without a DVR [/url]

Hi Jd,

Toshiba and several others us the Win4Net boards. I am almost positive it is Win4Net. But it looks to be a copy of the original. PM me and i will see if the drivers and software I have will work.

j

Yes I have had alot of research pointing towards win4net cards. Can anyone else confirm this?

Nonetheless heloder you have a P.M

Hello again everyone!

I have confirmed with a few other people that this is a Win4Net card.

Unfortunatly heloder has seemed to fall off the face of the earth so I am stuck without any drivers to really test the card. Can anyone else out this witha win4net card please email me some teset drivers.

I am going to email win4net today but I doubt I will get anywhere fast since I did not buy this card from a authorized dealers ect...

Thanks in advance!

Hello again everyone!

I have confirmed with a few other people that this is a Win4Net card.

Unfortunatly heloder has seemed to fall off the face of the earth so I am stuck without any drivers to really test the card. Can anyone else out this witha win4net card please email me some teset drivers.

I am going to email win4net today but I doubt I will get anywhere fast since I did not buy this card from a authorized dealers ect...

Thanks in advance!

Oct-18-Oct25 fallen off the face of the earth??

Darn, you need to come to the Bahamas, things barely get done within at least 3 months or so if we are lucky! It would mean maybe a year to say someone has fallen off the face of the earth, over here