scorpion

Contest Participants

Can you believe it, I reread the contest rules and they even put in free shipping, what has to be done to get anyone to do an entry? Must be waiting for a million dollar offer... as if that's gonna happen!! Wish I could enter.. I could use a freebie or two myself.

It's on my "to-do" list. I looked at the products the other day, but I figured since I had some time still, I could digest the options and figure out which one I'd like/need the most.

I go on vacation for two weeks and come back, and no new entries on the contest.... Sorry Rory, if ya weren't moderator, then shipping to the Bahama's might have been there. And the Boss told me that I cannot enter either, I could have used the monitor in my apartment too!! Hope all had a Great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

This puzzles me as well.

Is this contest open to everyone on the WWW?

I am wondering if people who travel through the site think the contest is only for us "locals" on the forum?

Would think that if they check out the contest rules they would see that the contest is open to anyone that is registered to this forum. As far as I can tell you don't even have to register on our site to check out the prizes either.... so why is it so difficult to register for the contest?

Ebay syndrome!

Stay back, and watch what happens then make your move at the last moment to get what you want!

Does that mean we need a count down clock too? Well just two more weeks and we will see!!

Well we are coming into the home stretch, one more week, hope to see more entries. I would like to see Pegasus sponser some more of these contest. It's a good idea to have a way to say Thanks to all who do the day to day for the cctv industry.

It is good to see the entries increase, Thanks to all who are participating in the contest. Only two more days.

Way to go CCTV forum, those who have participated in the contest, my Boss was pleased with the results so far and is thinking of doing it again. My hat is off to all of you, and the contest isn't even over yet. Darn, I don't get to be judge, thought I could get a kick back LOL.

Congratulations UMDRanger on winning the contest, hope you get many years of use from it. Sorry I was not here when you won, had to go home to be with the wife for our anniversary.

Could someone pass me a crying towel??

I was really looking forward to winning the monitor!

Thank you Pegasus Products for the contest!

Could someone pass me a crying towel??

I was really looking forward to winning the monitor!

Thank you Pegasus Products for the contest!

....And I was looking foward to see a picture of you smiling~

It looks like the new contest has started, and a few of the questions look like Scorpion can answer. Hope we get a lot of post!

Have any of you thought about the new contest at all? Just checked on it and there have been 177 views and NO POST!!! Is this too difficult, or is it just the prizes? I don't know about the rest of you, but I like a little variety. Come on and post, we need to give these to someone, and they won't let me have them, after all I just get to test the new stuff.

I have refrained from this contest as I have read in older posts that there were some issues where there are moderators on the forum who had entered the contest who were not moderators at the time of an older contest, and someone raised the question about that.

Although I am not a moderator of the forum, and I do not have any connection to the forum I could be perceived as one due to my high post numbers.

I would rather keep a low profile.