scorpion

Contest Participants

I haven't posted for two reasons.

1. I won last month, and wanted to give others a better chance by reducing the odds.

2. I don't have a need for any of the monitor mounts. If the prizes were something I have a need for, and there were no entries yet, then #1 would no longer apply.

The questions are good in my opinion.

Well Im a mod so ...

Plus yes monitor mounts would probably cost a bit to get down here, I still haven't sold the last demo someone sent me which cost me $300 in customs duty! If I hadnt spent $300 duty I might actually be able to afford to test it .. now I have to try to sell it to get that $300 back

Scorpion I can understand your trying to keep a low profile, with your knowledge and ability to answer so many of the queries. UMDRanger I thank you for winning the last contest and being kind enough to allow others a chance. Rory yes you are a mod and a very good one IMO, sorry about the customs duty, wish I could enact some type of waiver system just for you, but it's like most government agencies, they don't listen to us. I was hoping to get some responses from some of the others on the forum, at least I know that someone reads this. My thanks to the three of you!

Looks like the contest is over for now.... Hope someone won, course with only one entry, at least there is no judging to be done. Many Thanks to all who posted and to all who read and visited our site.

With everyone's permission I would like to post the next contest information on my website. I would like to post the links to the contest on the forum, and to the Pegasus website.

I get about 1600 hits a month just from Google Search, and I have not counted how much I get from Yahoo, and other search engines.

Thanks for the contest Pegasus!!