Actually it is out now:

Highlights Version 6.1

Unattended Object Detection and Missing Object Detection ---New

You may set the system so that when an object is left unattended for a set period of time at the surveillance scene, the system immediately sends alerts to proper authorities for prompt action. Another function offered by this feature is Missing Objection Detection - when an object is missing from the surveillance scene for a set period of time, the system also sends out alerts.

Object Tracking and Zooming by PTZ Dome ---New

The PTZ dome auto tracks and zoom-in on an object until it leaves the surveillance scene. (Note: This feature requires one stationary camera and one PTZ dome equipped with auto tracking feature).

Backlight Compensation ---New

You may now apply backlight compensation in View Log, in order to compensate dark images result from backlight.

Image Size Indicator ---New

Size of image may be effected due to different settings for video attribute (brightness, contrast, etc.)

E-Map ---New

E-map displays the monitoring area on an electronic map, where operator can easily locate cameras, sensors and alarms. The e-map may be set to pop-up with flashing icon, indicating a camera or an I/O device is being triggered.

Video Fully Synchronize with Audio ---Enhancement

Enhanced video and audio in real-time synchronization quality, live and in View Log. No delays as it may happen in certain models of previous version.

Windows Lockup ---New

Secure your PC while away from workstation. You may lock up the Windows Desktop by launching a customized GV-Desktop, under which operators are limited to run only GV-systems and the selected programs. When apply this feature, keyboard loses its control to Windows. For example, functions such as Ctrl+Alt+Del is now disabled.

Enlarged PTZ/IO Control Panel to support Touch-Screen Monitors ---New

With bigger buttons you may now operate PTZ domes or I/O devices on a touch-screen.

Starts the System Hidden ---New

When select to start the system hidden, the system will reside at system tray when first start the system. It could be called out only if click the icon resides at system tray.

Object Index ---New

You may quickly find a desired video file at a glance! Compare to previous version where you may try your luck guessing on a date to spot a specific event, you may now glance one frame of each video file at once, and quick spot the event you want.

Active and deactivate Various Alerts All At Once ---New

Compare to previous version where you may individually enable or disable any of the alerts (hotline, e-mail, I/O module, or alarm notifications) once triggered, you may now enable or disable them in a single operation.

Retrieve Only I/O-Triggered Events ---New

Prevent any I/O-triggered video files being recycled. Due to their low occurrence, I/O-triggered events may be worthwhile to keep. When applying the feature, all the I/O-triggered events, unless removed manually, will be free from the typical recycle process.

Flag Important Video Events in the View Log ---New

You may flag important video events to prevent them from being recycled. When the system must recycle events for more storage space, those that are flagged will be skipped from the process.

Hot Key Display Window from System Configuration Folder ---New

The Hot Key display window provides a quick reference of most often used operations. The window may be recalled for Main System, View Log, and PTZ Control Panel from the system configuration.

Displays Total Time, Frames and Sizes of a Video ---Enhancement

Compare to previous version where you could only tell the start time of an event in the ViewLog event list window, you may now choose to display total number of frames in a video file, or size of the video file. This helps you better determine storage space required to back up the selected events.

Express Hardware Installer ---Enhancement

Compare to previous version where you may install hardware through several steps, the installer now detects model of your card and automatically selects corresponding driver for the model.

Optional Screen Mode Options ---Enhancement

Compare to previous version where a motion-triggered popup screen takes up the entire monitoring view, the new mode adds new layouts so that in the 8, 12, and 16 screen division mode, the pop-up only pops at the center of the view screen while all other camera views are still viewable.

Auto PTZ Control Panel Switch ---Enhancement

Compare to previous version where you have to manually select the PTZ Control Panel to match your PTZ dome models during operation, the system now recognizes the model and automatically calls out the corresponding panel as you switch to another PTZ dome.

Export only Specified Period within a Video Footage ---Enhancement

In the new version of View Log, you can export a specified timeframe within a video stream by dragging the time lines to assign the starting and ending time.

SMS Alerts ---New

In addition to e-mail and pager alerts, you may now send Short Message Service (SMS) through mobile when any of the following conditions occurs: video lost, I/O Module lost, I/O triggered and connection lost, abnormal system operation, intruder, missing object, unattended object, POS loss prevention, and disk full. The function is available in the main system, Center V2, and Vital Sign Monitor.

New Accessories

IR Remote Control

Use IR Remote Control to operate frequently used operations, such as recording, playback, in Main system and View Log.

Additional Input/Output Support to GV-NET/IO Card

In previous version you have 4 input and 4 output in a GV-NET/IO card. With the new GV-12In and GV-12Out, you may extend the new GV-NET/IO card to a total of 16 input/output.

New Applications

Vital Sign Monitor (VSM)

Vital Sign Monitor (VSM) applies to monitoring stations where multiple GV-systems are in use. VSM receives alerts in text messages, alarms, and/or output devices when any of the following alert condition occurs in a GV-system: video lost, I/O Module lost, I/O triggered and connection lost, abnormal system operation, intruder, missing object, unattended object, POS loss prevention, and disk full. Suitable to manage a large-scale security environment. This application is to be purchased additionally (not included in stardard package). Ask your sale for more information.

Software-based GV-Data Capture

The new application is released to support graphic mode POS, in addition to the text mode that is already available in the current GV-Data Capture box. To be purchased additionally.

More Supports to POS

Hide POS Transaction Data from the View Screen ---Enhancement

You may choose to hide or show the POS transaction data on the view screen.

POS Field Filter ---Enhancement

In Live Log Brower, you may create a field titled with the keyword. Transactions, further filtered by conditions defined, will be displayed under the newly created field.

Adding Cash Drawer Input Setting ---New

You may link an input module to the cash drawer so that whenever the cash drawer is opened, a signal will be sent to the main system and the transaction will be log to the System Log for later retrieval.

All features and specifications subject to change without notice.