youngbb

a Cabling problem. Too complex to understand.

Idea is to have available a cabling system of cat6a/classEa UTP (for now) limited to the wiring of the area that goes from the floor distributor (following FD) to the user outlet integrating the offer with devoted solutions to technical rooms (following ER).

We will also look for a solution for the RJ45 wiring on bar DIN and high IP solutions, with least IP55, for the areas of distribution in industrial environments.

The offer for the telephone/voice cabling will be satisfied with products of cat 5e/classD.

The cat 6a solution must be designed to conform to ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-10 latest draft, ISO/IEC 11801 2.1 edition and CENELEC EN50173 (200x) for Category 6A/CLASS EA.

The system must be designed to support protocols running at up to IEEE 802.3an 10Gbps, 1000 Mbps, such as ATM 622 Mbps and Gigabit Ethernet.

The system will include:

 The copper cable 4 pairs UTP of cat. 6a (for now only horizontal installation)

 The copper cable 4 pairs UTP of cat 5e (for now only horizontal installation)

 The RJ45 jacks UTP of cat. 6A/class Ea

 The RJ45 jacks UTP of cat. 5e/classD

 The 19â€

I think the poster is saying they don't understand the requirements and how to bid on implementing them. My suggestion to the poster in that case is not to bid on a project whose complexity is beyond their capabilities.

I got a feeling they are just trying to rack up their post count so either the question becomes a little more obvious or the thread will have to go.

The inquiry makes me headache...

by now i cannot understand the requirement of my client...

what is the meaning of the first paragraph? Does he want to cable under floor?

Why he need both fiber and UTP? For my knowledge, fiber is a backbone, it must be a big project.

God help me!

So we are Rory.

After getting the order, pls remember to tell me how do you solve it.

One of my colleagues is talking with him. so i won't contact him

If you are not a network IT person or have one on staff tell the customer you are sorry and can not bid. Enroll in CCTV classes Enroll in COMPUTER NETWORKING and understand the bids you are ask to bid on. I see a customer that has setup bid specs and if the specs are not meet you will most likley will meet the inhouse lawyer and his buddy the county judge and not get payed for your job or your parts and the risk of having to pay for things to be fixed per bid specs. I almost forgot you do have 1 MILLION lieability Insurance for your company all state liecense if required by your state and certified training hours in cctv correct.