Does anyone know who actually makes the DVR card shown in this link. There are two companies in Los Angeles selling the same DVR.

http://www.telpix.com/

Please look under DVRs, specifically the DV9000 series. I know the other series, Juno etc is Digi Flower but I can't figure out the 9000 series.

I've seen them installed at a client's site over here.

They are Extrmelly good cards, but the software sucks.

There's another company that sells them, with much better software, give me a little while to find them

Thanks. It is very possible there is a U.S. source. I'd like to find them since there is a local Korean distributor selling full boat 16 channel DVRs with these cards for $1095, including XP Pro, 120 GB, 120x120 FPS.

I havent loked at the link yet, howver the Magic Radar card comes froma company called Chance-I in Korea, the card is awesome and even has a backplane and 485 converter from memory, it does the frames it states and I think the more advanced version had a overlay built in from memory, I have about four samples in my wharehouse, I can let you have them at below what we paid for them to get rid of them.

Overall it wasnt bad but the software is very under developed and not a s good as most, however the card seems pretty impressive.

I hope this helps,

I'm very familiar with Chance-I and I'm almost certain that this is not the same card, or at the least the same software. I've compared the setup screens with this card/software combination and the Chance-I and they are totally different. So far I've found this card being used by Telpix in their 9000 series and also Eastman Telebell in their ETZ series. What I'd like to find is a source for the cards here in the U.S. to find out how much they are.

Any idea who else might be using the Magic Radar cards, or any pricing on them. The Unix company that sells them in Los Angeles sells a 16 camera system with 120 GB, 120x120 frame rate & XP Pro for $1095. I'm guessing that their base cost is around $600. What do you think?