Scruit

CPD507HC Questions

I got the 507 set up and recorded a little bit of video. I did a save-to-USB and I have a bunch of .787 files for each channel, AND a "playback.exe" program. When I run that playback.exe on my PC (XP SP2) I get a message "Program too big to fit in memory". Any ideas?

You are saying that the computer is giving you the error message, and that the computer is saying the program file is to large to load in to your computer. Do I have that right?

Yeah, the computer is telling me that the program is too big. The filesize is 1,294kb

Tried it in 2 diff computers. Same error.

Is that part of the package of the Video Server E?

If so, I wonder if you can download it again from my website, and try again. I wonder if the file is corrupt?

Is that part of the package of the Video Server E?

If so, I wonder if you can download it again from my website, and try again. I wonder if the file is corrupt?

It doesn't appear to be part of the Video Server E. The playback.exe is deposited onto the USB key during the USB backup process.

I'm gonne try to backup to DVD to see if that is any different.

I see what you are saying.

By putting video server E on to the computer it will give you an uncorupt version to at least see the video.

I wonder if it can be fixed with a firmware down load.

I see what you are saying.

By putting video server E on to the computer it will give you an uncorupt version to at least see the video.

I wonder if it can be fixed with a firmware down load.

The DVD burn worked normally. And I can use the player installed by the DVD to view files on the USB. Weird.