kmb997

ICRealtime DVR

I can get you one in the retail price range. I am not a wholesaler of those products so therefore I cannot pass on wholesale pricing.

I have alot of questions written down, but all I can think of right now is:

What's the difference between Flex R30, Pro, and Pro II

and

Will remote viewing work with firefox or will I have to use IE?

The Flex, and the Flex R30 is more for desktop interaction.

The Pro, and Pro II is more for installation in a server room where you will interact with it over a lan/internet connection.

The units do not show a multiscreen of all of your cameras on playback due to the high quality of the video. The Flex will show two cameras, but you can toggle from camera to camera while watching playback.

Once you have seen video footage over the internet with these DVRs then you will really be knocked off your socks!

So I should be looking into the flex for home use? I'm looking to have the dvr hooked up to a monitor and to 2 tv's. I'll have to go to the dvr to change which two channels are being shown on the tv's, right?

For home systems, then I would recommend the Flex system. You can still interact with the DVR through LAN/Internet.

If you were going to hide the DVR in a hidden wall then maybe the Pro/ProII to may be more of your liking.

The R30 upgrade will give you 30FPS across all channels. If you are on a budget then you can save some cash, by getting a non R30 model.

The Flex has an IR remote control. You can use a mouse also.

Direct network access using IE Browser!