VST_Man

Quad Processor with VGA & Loop out?

You could use a Mux then use a VGA Converter, as thats basically all there would be inside the box. Though its not a single solution.

I am looking for a Quad processor that has loop & VGA outputs. Any help is appreciated..............tnx

----------------------------------------------------------------

u can buy very cheap dvr with loop out and VGA output

will cost less then mux and video to vga converter

yes on the DVr purchase with loop out, but, most ones are cheaper then all so I want to get a all in one if they have it.

you'd figure that today's technology would support this option on a quad?

quad & convert is my only choice right now unless someone knows of a quad that does both.

yes on the DVr purchase with loop out, but, most ones are cheaper then all so I want to get a all in one if they have it.

you'd figure that today's technology would support this option on a quad?

quad & convert is my only choice right now unless someone knows of a quad that does both.

I think I saw one before, will do a quick search, but I think it was an OEM in Asia. Could just get a cheap $30 converter and velcro it to the top of the mux.

I know the exact one you are looking for, does a great job and is a little of one hundred dollars. It has looping, 2 BNC and VGA outputs, and comes with power. busy right now update later

I know the exact one you are looking for, does a great job and is a little of one hundred dollars. It has looping, 2 BNC and VGA outputs, and comes with power. busy right now update later

This ? is 4 years old

whoops, doing 8 things at once, helping a guy in Florida understand what the equipment does and looks like and google search brought up the forum.

Oh well,

One more thing off my to do list.