paulw007

2 Lane LPR camera

Ok long story short I have a LARGE customer for whom I did a quote installing LPR cameras at 3 different gates. Loved the quote and systems but need to budget.

In the mean time they would like to cover one gate, 2 lane road with a single camera and still be able to pick-up license plates. Day/night conditions of course. Now I know that it won't be as reliable picking up license plates as my original design, but if we could get say 60-70% efficency I think it would pass.

Now on top of all that they would like to transmit via wireless back to a building that is under 1,000' away.

Any ideas or input would be greatly apprecited.

I would be walking away if they dont want to do it right ? 60%??? hits something is wrong......

Sounds like they need normal cams zoomed in then they could afford 3 !

z

Are you worried about LIABILITY If something happens and you have 60% that means you have 40% chance that you will have a lawyer ripping you a new rear end. sorry about the harsh reality but it's reality. What are the minimum requirements for the system you are using? I think most systems the plate has to be 40% to 60% of the frame unless your using an IP camera. Well Sorry about my rant but good luck and hope you have a good law yer if something happens.