Sir Flannel

Just can't seem to find....

I'm looking for one of those little devices that monitors the IP traffic (usually connected to an IP camera), and cycles power to whatever it's plugged into when the traffic stops (ie the devices locks up) I just can't seem to find any reference to it. I know they exist, I've seen them referenced before, but I am just not typing the exact combination of words into the search engines to spit out what I'm after. Please, help an old man out kiddies!

I'm looking for one of those little devices that monitors the IP traffic (usually connected to an IP camera), and cycles power to whatever it's plugged into when the traffic stops (ie the devices locks up) I just can't seem to find any reference to it. I know they exist, I've seen them referenced before, but I am just not typing the exact combination of words into the search engines to spit out what I'm after. Please, help an old man out kiddies!

PM me if you want the link to the pdf file or I can email it to you but I cannot direct link on these forums yet.

That's one, but I apologize as I've never used one of these devices before so I cannot recommend any specific types or models. Tho this unit (after reading) will in fact restart ANY IP device connected to it if the device stops sending/receiving network packets to the installed device.

Good luck tho,

Thanks,

John

untitled.JPG.6456cbc5f9638f600c491829a918f079.JPG

PM me if you want the link to the pdf file or I can email it to you but I cannot direct link on these forums yet.

That's one, but I apologize as I've never used one of these devices before so I cannot recommend any specific types or models. Tho this unit (after reading) will in fact restart ANY IP device connected to it if the device stops sending/receiving network packets to the installed device.

Good luck tho,

Thanks,

John

That will work! I have had to reset a router twice a couple of times already. That would save a service call.

Good luck tho,

Thanks,

John

That will work! I have had to reset a router twice a couple of times already. That would save a service call.

You should be able to google that if not PM me your email and I'll shoot you the manual to it and the other information I found on it.

Thanks,

John