kmb997

Camera Mounts

How do I find camera mounts that will hide all cables? I will be mostly placing cameras under the soffit, but some may need to be attached to the wall and I don't want any visible cables.

Thanks

If you don't already have camera's, what about using bullet or vandal dome camera's, they have them with heater and blower units now.

I think I will most likely be using one or two vandal domes, and the rest will be bullets. I didn't know they came with heater/blowers. Do most bullets come with mounts that hide the wires?

Thanks

If you're looking for a bullet camera or vandal dome try sneaking into one of these domes (specs posted in attachment). This has a fitting at the bottom to run the cable through it also.

2024v.jpg.8d3f0a4e4213c54a140fcfb79197e556.jpg

7450.gif.64b5b92d48fe0983d23bcddb1ff3bf97.gif

If a camera is going to be in reach you'll want a vandal style dome camera. A vandal dome has an aluminum housing and a polycarbonate lens that can withstand large impacts thus the name "vandal dome"

You normally mount these vandal domes via surface mount or flush mount which will conceal the cable.

If you have to use a standard camera housing and just need the mounts to hide the cable, check out www.videolarm.com as they manufacture alot of mounts for companies such as Panasonic and a few others.

That 7450 is easy to install too!

I agree! I've been carrying the Varifocal version as well and it's a great camera to. Anyways I would recommend the 2024V that we carry since it's IR/Varifocal/Polycarbonate Domed and has the ability to be mounted flat and have the wires run underneath it to the inside of the building easily.

I hope you find what else you're looking for tho! If you need anything from here drop me a line and I'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

John

The ones I have used usually have the cables ran thru the mounts and are usually ez to install, just have to drill a hole large enough to feed the cables into the wall or ceiling. The vandal domes will usually have a way to run the cable thru a side or base hole, so the cable will not be accessable from the outside. Hope this helps.