bpzle

Sanyo HD3300

This is from my demo case, never permentley mounted. Like-new.

I won't be selling these until they become available again in Feb-March. Good luck finding one new until then! (Just because you still see them in online stores does not mean they have them!)

$625 plus shipping.

Payments via Paypal or Google Checkout only. USA only.

Just to clarify, you will not find a 3300 or 3500 ANYWEHRE in North America...go ahead, call around. Find one, NEW, and in stock somewhere and I'll beat whatever price they want.

The camera is in like-new conition and comes with all original packaging, connectors, and manuals.

The unit also comes with my company's standard free lifetime technical support.

Just to clarify, you will not find a 3300 or 3500 ANYWEHRE in North America...go ahead, call around. Find one, NEW, and in stock somewhere and I'll beat whatever price they want.

The camera is in like-new conition and comes with all original packaging, connectors, and manuals.

The unit also comes with my company's standard free lifetime technical support.

Brandon, Sanyo USA have domes in stock

checked today

Scratch last post.

Just touched base with Robert at Sanyo... Sanyo is out of 3300s. 3500s are availible. Select distrubutors may have 3300s still in stock, but supplies are dwendling...

I will beat any new, in stock price of a Sanyo HD3300. The price of my like new 3300 has been lowered to $550.