shockwave199

Some pics from the cameras

Every so often I do a little tweaking and check on how things are looking. Everything looks pretty good still. Might get a few new cameras next year, perhaps reposition a couple. Always a work in progress. Anyway, some pics cause pics are cool! But I really need to get a hot girl for the pics. Sick of me!

danatdoornight1-1.jpg

167739_1.jpg

167739_2.jpg

167739_3.jpg

168340_1.jpg

167739_4.jpg

167739_5.jpg

168340_2.jpg

168340_3.jpg

167739_6.jpg

Trash cans go largely unused until fall cleanup. I do my own and kill myself doing it. But it saves 450 bucks. Trash cans needed. Yes- that is moss. Almost like a carpet there. Not particularly wet there, but not enough sun either.

Why is it that the views look sorta unclear? Is that just due to cameras not being totally focused,dvr,or what?

Probably a cheap DVR. Cameras always look better when plugged in direct to tv.

Why is it that the views look sorta unclear? Is that just due to cameras not being totally focused,dvr,or what?

i subbed to you on youtube. your setup seems pretty cool. mine is coming along but i am installing it bit by bit as i get the money to buy new cameras. i will do a video of my setup at some point and post if for you to see. i can't do screenshots because my laptop is running linux so no activeX and wine won't let me run the software :'(

i subbed to you on youtube. your setup seems pretty cool. mine is coming along but i am installing it bit by bit as i get the money to buy new cameras. i will do a video of my setup at some point and post if for you to see. i can't do screenshots because my laptop is running linux so no activeX and wine won't let me run the software :'(

What software is it?

WINE just needs all the dependencies, download dependency walker and see what files are needed, then copy them to your wine install on the linux OS. Dependency walker 1.0 also came on the XP CD.

For browser based activeX and Wine check this - it shows for Mac but Linux Wine is even easier.

http://www.bahamassecurity.com/articles/browser-based-video-on-mac.asp

What software is it?

WINE just needs all the dependencies, download dependency walker and see what files are needed, then copy them to your wine install on the linux OS. Dependency walker 1.0 also came on the XP CD.

For browser based activeX and Wine check this - it shows for Mac but Linux Wine is even easier.

http://www.bahamassecurity.com/articles/browser-based-video-on-mac.asp

the software is WAVEREADER for my VISTA VC16Te-CDR

i have managed to run other exe files on wine, like a dvr client for my friends work but when i try to install wavereader the installer gets to the end and says 'wavereader could not be installed because the installer was interupted' or something like that. wine also comes with IE but staying true to IE tradition it comes up with a white window for 5 mins then crashes out :@

i will have a look at those links now, thanks

i have managed to run other exe files on wine, like a dvr client for my friends work but when i try to install wavereader the installer gets to the end and says 'wavereader could not be installed because the installer was interupted' or something like that. wine also comes with IE but staying true to IE tradition it comes up with a white window for 5 mins then crashes out :@

Hmm, WaveReader is really old school

Also try WaveVue on my site. See if that installs.

I dont recall what dependencies it uses though.

Hmm, WaveReader is really old school

Also try WaveVue on my site. See if that installs.

I dont recall what dependencies it uses though.

yeah, old but my system rocks! i need to do a full video of it, got it setup and interacting with everything possible!

wavevue installed and connected to my dvr but displays various errors when i try to actually view video. i'll try again next time im on a windows machine