Barryvdw

Dahua PSS Software poor video quality

I am a bit dissapointed with the Dahua PSS software video quality.

I am monitoring my 32 Channel DVR of the local LAN and the video quality im getting on the PC with the PSS software is alot worst then the screen connected directly onto the DVR.

Any Suggestions ?

I am a bit dissapointed with the Dahua PSS software video quality.

I am monitoring my 32 Channel DVR of the local LAN and the video quality im getting on the PC with the PSS software is alot worst then the screen connected directly onto the DVR.

Any Suggestions ?

hi. what do you have the stream set too at your dvr ??? also with 32 you are not going to get the same as if direct from dvr.

Here's something to consider - it could possibly be the monitor and/or screen resolution.

Right now I'm using a PC with two 19" standard Sony LCD monitors that I've used for years. With any DVR I connect to the video doesn't look that great whether I'm viewing live, playback or locally downloaded clips. Video doesn't look that great on my 15" widescreen laptop either.

Now, I have a PC in my office with a 22" widescreen and video looks great. Also looks great on my 13.3" widescreen laptop as well as when I connect with a tablet.

Hi,

I added 26 ip cameras and 4 analogue speed dome with video server to pss software, but when i open all camera in live view all camera are slow motion and sometime stop in the picture for 5 sec and speed dome cameras have delay when i turned them.

Why it happened?

cpu : core i3

ram : 8 GB DDR3

HDD : 8 TR

switch : 24 port with 16 port TPLINK 10/100

cable : belden cate 5e and average distances camera to pc 60 m.

Please help me

Thanks.