q9intel

Multi Location, 7000 IP cam's, central NVR/ SAN, asset mgmt

Hi,

Looking for large CCTV/ security solution providers with municipal experience. Please pm me with our company name, project references, system solution platform(s).

Thanks.

Try Unity Surveillance Systems. They will be your best bet to getting you a solution. Here is their website " unitycore.us " nobody knows surveillance more than they do.

Try Unity Surveillance Systems. They will be your best bet to getting you a solution. Here is their website " unitycore.us " nobody knows surveillance more than they do.[/quote]

Wow that statement .......

Try Unity Surveillance Systems. They will be your best bet to getting you a solution. Here is their website " unitycore.us " nobody knows surveillance more than they do.[/quote]

Do they service Canada ?

Do they service Canada ?

Where are u in Canada ?

I am in Alberta

Do they service Canada ?

Yup they sure do

Not a good idea tho to use a company that far away

Just think of cost of service calls for 7000 cameras

Still a bad statment ..... Only company that can do the job

Come on tomcctv, i did not say the "only company that can do the job". Giving a good statement about a company is not a harmful thing to do, and going them credit.

Oh also they have an office in Canada, not sure exactly where though.

Come on tomcctv, i did not say the "only company that can do the job". Giving a good statement about a company is not a harmful thing to do, and going them credit.

Oh also they have an office in Canada, not sure exactly where though.

You would think service/ solution providers review these forums for prospects. There's a 15MIL opportunity here for the right vendor. Pls put the word out, I'm certain they'll provide a referral bonus upon the successful securement of business

Guys, I'm not here to push someone else's business towards you, nor am i here to do referrals nor do i care about money. From experience, with all different companies. I found out they worked the best since they don't have to go through billion dollar corporates to tailor needs for customers. That statement was noted through an opinion.