robbydeath

spycam question

I rent a downstairs out of a large house, the upstairs is off limits downstairs is mine exclusively. I cause no problems and help my landlords out whenever possible, i recently noticed this "motion sensor" on the wall. They say its for the alarm only but the alarm is off, however they claim the motion sensor still is on. I noticed anytime i leave/enter my bedroom the light turns on, and off when i stop moving. I have a feeling this is a camera, can anyone confirm or deny? I am a male and I rent from two sisters who occupy upstairs. I would really appreciate any opinions. I took some photos. one is the cord coming out the back and up into the wall.

By the way they do not speak good english, at one point she admitted it was a camera, then started telling me it's not it's just a motion sensor.

Thanks!!

262100_1.jpg

262100_2.jpg

262100_3.jpg

Take the front off ....... Either tamper alarm will go off or you will see a cam inside.

But it does seem to be a normal pir sensor

Even when system is not set the sensor and detection light still works which is normal

No red light no motion .... Red light on is motion detected

And looking at your pictures there looks like no hole (pin hole) for a camera

This is why I'd say it's just a PIR sensor. When you look at all of the rest of them that are cameras, they all look like this: http://goo.gl/TpNy7v

Whoa! Did you see the pic in the add for the tomtophone from DHgate dot com in that link? I wonder who their target clientele are?

This is why I'd say it's just a PIR sensor. When you look at all of the rest of them that are cameras, they all look like this: http://goo.gl/TpNy7v

Whoa! Did you see the pic in the add for the tomtophone from DHgate dot com in that link? I wonder who their target clientele are?

Alright, I should have looked around the page more thoroughly before I posted that