Ok, I have a client, who is having 5 cameras installed at his house. This is no ordinary house by the way.

One of the Cameras is a Aerocon 3130, while the rest of them are I/R Domes. What we want to do is have a multiplexed image be fed into all the TV's in the house, so a Video Modulator is in order. The question is this, other than GEO and Chance-i, what other DVR card can I look at that provides a multiplexed image output thru a composite connection?

Plus, if anyone can recommend a modulator under $100 that I could use it would also be helpfull.

Thanks.

The new ISISTFS-1648L

16 Channels

480 fps Display / 480 fps Recording

cards will do this you can pick the multiplex out to tv

and do a search on channel plus model 5415 and combine your catv signals and you are good to go.

i'd use an analog multiplexor just to feed the video to tv's

you could use bnc-T connectiors to split signal from each camera into both DVR and multiplexor

and security-wise it's even better solution to have two separated units.

You can use ch 3 out of dish catv box 125 out of channel plus to a splitter turned backwards 2 in 1 out to a distrabution amp to house dish on ch3 cctv on ch125. This works got this from their tech support and I have this working at 2 sites.

You can use any type rf mod on catv cable then use the channel plus on cctv run both into a 2 way splitter backwards like a 2 to 1 combiner then to your dist amp and splitter to the rest of the house

AVerMedia Express DVR Board will work. For 8 channels NV6240Exp-8, for 16 channels you can use either NV6240-16 or NV6480Exp. AVerMedia also has direct support for IP and Mega Pixel cameas.

AVerMedia Express DVR Board will work. For 8 channels NV6240Exp-8, for 16 channels you can use either NV6240-16 or NV6480Exp. AVerMedia also has direct support for IP and Mega Pixel cameas.

hmm i was told that Aver card will not output IP Cam video by composite

output