Daryl733

Thermal Imaging / Infra Red Camera

Looking for Thermal Imaging /Infra Red Camera.

It's not CAMERA with Infra Red Illuminator, it's basically camera that can see HEAT signature. For seeing through smoke, etc.

Any recommendation ?

Very very expensive. A few years back I got to play with a cheap one, (approx $12,000 at the time) As I recall it had a germanium lense. It was part of one of my associates projects.

What you are after is a thermal imaging camera I believe the military calls them FLIR, (forward looking infra red). I don't have any real experience with these other than about an hour around someone elses project. They don't align with any of the budgets around here.

Anyway heres a link:

http://www.tactical-store.com/thermal-imaging.html

Also, Fluke has hand heald thermal imagers, no I didn't check the price.

Have Fun!

Very very expensive. A few years back I got to play with a cheap one, (approx $12,000 at the time) As I recall it had a germanium lense. It was part of one of my associates projects.

What you are after is a thermal imaging camera I believe the military calls them FLIR, (forward looking infra red). I don't have any real experience with these other than about an hour around someone elses project. They don't align with any of the budgets around here.

Anyway heres a link:

http://www.tactical-store.com/thermal-imaging.html

Also, Fluke has hand heald thermal imagers, no I didn't check the price.

Have Fun!

Well.. customer knows the range of pricing. Have budget. So must source.