Daryl733

AVTech's 3G Alternative Website ?

AVTech's Alternative Website ?

Anyone got an alternative to the PDA/Handphone download website apart from AVTech's own http://211.22.74.18/ ?

It had been down for the whole day, at least. Tried copying down the software the other time, but could host it on another site as it all link back to the http://211.22.74.18/ within the JAD website itself.

Sucks big time. Couldn't commissioned a customer's system because of this.

Post your email and ill send you links. The forum wouldn't let me post the links.

Hi, you can drop me a PM or send it to daryl733 (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Thanks in advance.

hi, appreciate if you can send me the link to download the avtech pda viewer for Symbian & Windows Mobile.

jaysim888 at gmail dot com

Post your email and ill send you links. The forum wouldn't let me post the links.

Can't we have the address in plain text? It doesn't have to be in html.

I have an nokia n95 and cant find any programm that I can use to reach my avtech.

Is there one of you who knows wich programm I should use?

I have alreade tried supervisor and eagle eyes, but they dont work on a nokia n95

I have an nokia n95 and cant find any programm that I can use to reach my avtech.

Is there one of you who knows wich programm I should use?

I have alreade tried supervisor and eagle eyes, but they dont work on a nokia n95

Supervisor works. You might not set it up correctly.

I believe you that supervisor is working, but not at my n95.

When I start supervisor and fill in my server info en try to connect then supervisor gives me the follow message ("unhandled exception" and prompts me to close the application)

I have already installed the newest firmware on my n95 but still get the message, also my brother has an n95 and he gets also the same message.

Is there not an another application to reach my avtech ?

I believe you that supervisor is working, but not at my n95.

When I start supervisor and fill in my server info en try to connect then supervisor gives me the follow message ("unhandled exception" and prompts me to close the application)

I have already installed the newest firmware on my n95 but still get the message, also my brother has an n95 and he gets also the same message.

Is there not an another application to reach my avtech ?

Well.. Kelvin from AVTech, any comments on this ?

I get the same error message: "unhandled exception" when trying to use Supervisor on my Nokia E65. Does anyone have any ideas what is causing this?

I think nobody cant help us, already send an email to avtech but dont get any response, bad service they have...

I agree that there is a problem.

AVTech is the manufacture, and they sell to distributors, and resellars.

Where are the distributor's tech support systems?

Where are the resellar's tech support systems?

Anyone that says that they cannot afford tech support is full of it, and I can prove it!! I know of a website that has the majority of the AVTech manuals, and they have them in various languages. There are pdfs on how to crimp on connectors, or to compress connectors on to cables. There are pictures of the products. There are other distributors model numbers for cross comparison. There is a discription of each model type of the 4 channel DVRs, and what specs go with that model number. There are links for networking pdfs, and information links. How is that for tech support, and this is not a manufacture supported webpage!

Now that is tech support!

I realize that there are more companies then I can count that order in bulk to get the discounted wholesale price then turn around and sell them at price points that go against the manufactures price request. There are CCTV dealers that cannot buy at these prices through their distribution chain!! Is this fair to storefront CCTV business? People who circumvent the storefront CCTV business, and buy at or below distributor pricing have become their own tech support, and they are responcible for all tech support that they need. They just do not have a business license that they are supposed to have. When they buy it cheap they are not complaining! They think they won the lottery!

These companies sell the products to anyone, and everyone, and there is no tech support what so ever, or it is so limited that it is not worth it.

The manufacture should police these website, and businesses that do not perform to a standard.

AVTECH did not answer your call? Give me your phone number, and lets have a million people call you on a daily basis.

Boeing builds airplanes, and they sell them all over the world. Do they repair every plane owned by every airline? No they do not. Boing's job is to send out bulletines of maintenance issues, and to set repair standards for the airlines to repair their own fleet of aircraft.

Everyone has heard of delegation. AVTech will support the volume dealers with tech support, firmware issues, production issues, and corporate logod products. Distributors should delegate to their own tech support. The new guys answer first then delegate up the rank to Sr techs for elevated trouble request.

Having one tech who graduated electronics school does not make a tech support team! They should love the product, they should breath the product, and they should live with the product.

If your company cannot have a tech support system because of floor space or whatever excuse that you come up with then fine, set up a deal with a sister company where you can delegate your tech support to them, and pay them for their services.

Scream at the guy where you bought it from, (unless you ordered it directly from AVTech, and it was shipped to you from taiwan). What is the bill for one DVR from Tawain via Fed Ex??? YIKES!

If someone would front me the money on a loan I could buy 200 DVRs in one bulk, and my shipping charge by boat would be $2.00 per device!

Front me, and I will put a tech support system that would knock your socks off!!

i had d/l the gprs/3G zipped file..

after i unzip, found that a lot of .class file..

how to upload to my 3g hp?

Go back to your vendor. They should know how to fix the issue.

As you know, lots of resellers selling AVTech product. AVTech does not provide support directly as you had found out.

So basically it is how different vendor's service and expertise in the product that differentiate one another. Get a good vendor so that you get good support for AVTech product.

We had customers who bought from other vendor trying to call in for free support. Ridiculous.

Hi there

I am having the same exception problem with a nokia E51 and it also prompts me to terminate the aplication. i was wondering if you have already a solution to this problem please email me at bernardovitorino(at)hotmail(dot)com or pm me

thanks a lot you guys

Greetings from portugal

also still hope there is comming an solution for this problem, the support from avtech is very bad...

I was wondering if there is anybody who can see the cams throw his mobile phone?

grtz, klaaz

hi, thanks for your interest.

I have an avtech avc781 with 4 channels and the program java cctv.jar it dearly works on my pc.

I would like to know if the same program is able' to turn on my pocket pc eten glofiish x800 with mobile windows 6. when I have tried, not and' is possible to compile it because it misses some relative file. jad

Would you be prepared to point out me where to withdraw the file or which software can I take for visualizing my avtech on the pocket pc?

thanks endless.

I had Eagle Eyes working on a Samsung Blackjack, Blackjack 2, Cingular 8525 and my current HTC touch. You need to have Java on your phone.