Daryl733

AVTech's 3G Alternative Website ?

hi, I have a java on my glofiish x800, the software it calls jbed.

as I have said he doesn't already succeed in compiling it for the lack of the file. jad

If you have Jbed, it should work. All you have to do is load up PIE on your phone and go to the web address and cliack on EagleEyes.jad

That shouldthen load Jbed and start to install EagleEye.jar. Or you could download both files and use active sync and transfer them to your phone and then load Jbed and use the "Browse" option and click on EagleEyes.jar.

hi, I have a java on my glofiish x800, the software it calls jbed.

as I have said he doesn't already succeed in compiling it for the lack of the file. jad

I believe you that supervisor is working, but not at my n95.

When I start supervisor and fill in my server info en try to connect then supervisor gives me the follow message ("unhandled exception" and prompts me to close the application)

I have already installed the newest firmware on my n95 but still get the message, also my brother has an n95 and he gets also the same message.

Is there not an another application to reach my avtech ?

I am have this problem too?

does any one have an idea?

I believe you that supervisor is working, but not at my n95.

When I start supervisor and fill in my server info en try to connect then supervisor gives me the follow message ("unhandled exception" and prompts me to close the application)

I have already installed the newest firmware on my n95 but still get the message, also my brother has an n95 and he gets also the same message.

Is there not an another application to reach my avtech ?

I am have this problem too?

does any one have an idea?

There is a solution. Ask your vendor or the reseller you bought it from, or AVTech.

This problem in only on symbian phones I believe?

I hope they get an solution as soon as possible.