jsimon

Does anyone know DMX-Codec ?

Today I received a couple of emails offering me Dvrs in very good price, made in Korea, they promote this Codec DMX as better than H.264 and MPEG4, and normally Korean DVRs are not bad products.

DMX (H.264 Level Codec Engine)

DMX is a built in codec engine developed internally by the manufacturer MIVision. It is different from Linux or Windows operating systems. It provides for excellent image quality and high compression of file size.

DMX provides 30-50% better image compression and quality than the current MPEG4 based products (the majority of current DVR's still use inferior MPEG4 compression), thus using less storage space than other low end DVR's

DMX optimizes network transmission so it can transfer superior and clear images even on slower networks

DMX is highly reliable to be free from hacking and viruses

DMX only requires 5-10 seconds to boot up while products embedded on Linux or Windows based computers will take 30-60 seconds (or longer). Short booting time provides greatly increased security.

P.S. I hope you mite be willing to share on your finds.

DMX (H.264 Level Codec Engine)

DMX is a built in codec engine developed internally by the manufacturer MIVision. It is different from Linux or Windows operating systems. It provides for excellent image quality and high compression of file size.

DMX provides 30-50% better image compression and quality than the current MPEG4 based products (the majority of current DVR's still use inferior MPEG4 compression), thus using less storage space than other low end DVR's

DMX optimizes network transmission so it can transfer superior and clear images even on slower networks

DMX is highly reliable to be free from hacking and viruses

DMX only requires 5-10 seconds to boot up while products embedded on Linux or Windows based computers will take 30-60 seconds (or longer). Short booting time provides greatly increased security.

P.S. I hope you mite be willing to share on your finds.

Are u talking about Dr. Kim ?