mcleandl

DS-4008HCI 8CH DVR Card w/ linux

Been trying to get the DS-4008HCI DVR card to work with Zoneminder using Fedora 7. lspci see's the card but doesn't appear to be any driver loaded.

Has anyone been able to get this card to work with linux.

There is a company in Shenzhen, China that sells DS-40XX-HXX cards with Linux software. I am out of office for a few weeks and only on my Laptop, and the computer with that information is not on remote dekstop, but you can try google.

JD

Been trying to get the DS-4008HCI DVR card to work with Zoneminder using Fedora 7. lspci see's the card but doesn't appear to be any driver loaded.

We have the software based linux OS. The linux OS and DVR software are integrated the DOM(disk on module), you needn't install the linux OS in HDD.

If you want to know more,please contact us:

Marchen technology.

There is a company in Shenzhen, China that sells DS-40XX-HXX cards with Linux software. I am out of office for a few weeks and only on my Laptop, and the computer with that information is not on remote dekstop, but you can try google.

JD

It seemed in Hangzhou,China for that software company,I've ever studied their software too,but I forgot their company's name too.

do you mean Linovision Technologies in Hangzhou, China

see the website www.linovision.com

that company is in the same city as Hikvision, and developing software for hikvision.

JD

It seemed in Hangzhou,China for that software company,I've ever studied their software too,but I forgot their company's name too.