jhonovich

coax cabling giving way to wireless

This is the funniest thing I have read in a while: http://www.neweraassociates.com/html/research_art_37.htm

"Frankly, at the low end of the market, I am at a loss to understand what that value proposition will be in the digital/IP future. Especially considering the days of pulling coaxial cable are giving way to wireless technologies."

Coax cabling is going away! Wireless is taking over!

This is what happens when sales people become consultants. I am kind of speechless about how anyone could make such a statement.

It scares me that decision makers could be listening to this.

Was he talking about IP wireless?

When he writes for Today's System Integrator he seems to write the same thing over, and over, and over.

When I first read his articles I thought that they were worth quite a bit of thought. After reading the same thing a year and a half later, I really do not understand why he has to drum in the same tune over, and over. I have been glad that lately they have been having others contribute other thoughts!

These are the people that are supposely educating the comsumer? Sad to see such one way thinking...

When he writes for Today's System Integrator he seems to write the same thing over, and over, and over.

If you say it they will follow...... Not, This just makes our job harder to educate people about cctv