gfdcxgfd

Need help with capturing audio, need a BNC mic

Hello people I have a question my DVR card supports audio and has connectors for audio which are BNC based. What is the sutiable microphone for this? I need four for now and more later on. Please PM me the a link or even the brand/manufacture and I will take care of the rest thanks.

Even if it is 3.5mm jack based, there are plenty of adapters out there.

Perhaps your microphone might need an amp in between your mic and the capture card anyway.

I am running knowles mics 200 meters with pre amps installed at the heads and then louroe amps at the dvr just before they go into the capture card.

http://www.louroe.com/audiointerface.asp?model=if8

Hello people I have a question my DVR card supports audio and has connectors for audio which are BNC based. What is the sutiable microphone for this? I need four for now and more later on. Please PM me the a link or even the brand/manufacture and I will take care of the rest thanks.

Now I fully realize that you are looking to record birds calls and other sounds of nature so this really will not be an issue.

But, FYI Depending on where you are located on the planet and you local or federal laws recording a persons voice is seriously illegal. It is technically possible of course but against the law with out written or oral permission of those being recorded.

I know that people are doing it everyday, but you could not pay me enough to set one up.

That is unless immediately after the job, you pay for an private jet to a location of my choice with enough to live quite well on for at least 20 years or I die of natural causes.

Even if it is 3.5mm jack based, there are plenty of adapters out there.

Perhaps your microphone might need an amp in between your mic and the capture card anyway.

I am running knowles mics 200 meters with pre amps installed at the heads and then louroe amps at the dvr just before they go into the capture card.

http://www.louroe.com/audiointerface.asp?model=if8

I'll keep the adapters in mind when I install the system and thanks for the link.

Now I fully realize that you are looking to record birds calls and other sounds of nature so this really will not be an issue.

But, FYI Depending on where you are located on the planet and you local or federal laws recording a persons voice is seriously illegal. It is technically possible of course but against the law with out written or oral permission of those being recorded.

I know that people are doing it everyday, but you could not pay me enough to set one up.

That is unless immediately after the job, you pay for an private jet to a location of my choice with enough to live quite well on for at least 20 years or I die of natural causes.

Can we record?

http://www.rcfp.org/taping/

Hit the links on the left.

Damn I totally must have forgotten about this. I'll let the guy I'm supposed to be installing for know. Thanks for getting my back guys, I'm just a newbie and dont wanna get in no trouble.

thats just cause they like to sue so much up there

no law gainst it here .. listening to some people talk right now ..

whoops its just those voices in my head again