Scruit

Amplified speaker?

Anyone know where I can get a speaker that I can plug into the RCA "Audio out" connector on my DVR?

I was in an incident in my car last week where I had to show the police on the scene what happened but there was no audio because I don't have a speaker. My car's radio doesn't have an aux in (or a cassete player).

I'm going to install an LCD screen inside the car and wire up a speaker so next time I can get instant playback for the police on scene.

Thanks Scorpion. I'll keep those in mind. Right now I'm trying to decide if the direction of the playback environment should be inside of the car or outside of it. I'm wondering if a cop is going to be willing to jump into the passenger seat of a vehicle to see a video like this, or will he prefer to see the video while standing outside the open trunk. From a tactical perspective I can understand an officer refusing to get into a subject's car.

If I have him standing outside the car then I need to shroud the video screen from the sun, and provide a set of amplified headphones that will work from the RCA audio out. The shrouded video screen with headphones combo might work better.

BTW, I'll tell more about the incident after the criminal trial is over.