Hi guys,

I have a baseball stadium in texas, where the manager wants to install an IP camera above home plate so that he can view practives while on the road. Can anyone suggest a good PTZ that can stream quality video at 30 fps... Have looked at panasonic, but could use any other suggestions.

I installed three of this IP PTZ about six months ago and they seem to be working real well...http://www.ilinkpro.com/proddetail.asp?prod=iPTZIP27DNWDR&cat=55 I use this camera with AVerMedia DVR, but you can also use it but it self via broser and it also comes with NVR Software.

Hi guys,

I have a baseball stadium in texas, where the manager wants to install an IP camera above home plate so that he can view practives while on the road. Can anyone suggest a good PTZ that can stream quality video at 30 fps... Have looked at panasonic, but could use any other suggestions.

I can help You. Try Bosch Autodome. Cheaper, fastest and easiest to drive.

Regards

Hi guys,

Regards

Hi guys,

Regards

Hi guys,

I have installed over 70 cameras (by Bosch) in two stadiums in Poland and over 280 IP caneras (by Bosch) in Serbia (Europe). Let me send an offer.