cybernettaxis

could some one help me with setting up network

Can absolutely any one just help me set up my cameras networking so i can see them over the internet from any location.

Ok i have avermedia nv3000 software and netgear dg834 router on aol

i know how to get in to my router with the ip address.

i jus need any one who can give me a step by step guide or a link to where it will tell me what i have to put in the settings of the software in the network section and on my router and how i acces the cameras over the internet.

Please some one help me.

Can absolutely any one just help me set up my cameras networking so i can see them over the internet from any location.

i jus need any one who can give me a step by step guide or a link to where it will tell me what i have to put in the settings of the software in the network section and on my router and how i acces the cameras over the internet.

Please some one help me.

Funny AOL

Please some one help me.

Funny AOL

The snide comments aren't helpful. If you don't like someone's choice of computing platform or ISP, keep it to yourself.

Alright! Where is my TRS 80 and the Cassette Tape Software Loader!

Pfft....Trash-80. Too poor for a nice C64?

I saw a trs 80 and 128 both last weekend in Nashville Tn in a used video game store both with all options and they were both working. I think $75.00 in cash would have taken the pair.