Joe

gv-1000

Hi,

Please help! I have an intel Pentium 4 processor, 540 3.2 GHZ and a 1MB 800F CACHE 512MB DDR2 SDRAM at 400 MHZ and a 128 MB PCI express X16 (DVI/VGA/TV-out) ATI Radeon X300 SE a 400 GB serial ATA HD (7200RPM) windows XP.

I have a GV-1000 card with a version V3 on the chip and I have the 6.1 software. Do I need an older version of software? The problem is it can’t find keypro.

Thank you for the help,

Joe

Are you sure that you have an actual Geo card? because it sounds like you have a counterfeit card.

First, where did you get it from, second, try to post a picture of it so that we can see it.

Once ia have that problem with GV600. Only on XP sp2.

But with version 6.05

I download new drivers and software update from Geovision site to upgrade to version 6.1, and all work normaly.

Strange, you have 6.1

Myby try reinstall drivers, downloaded from Geovision.

Joe, Have you installed the Geovision drivers? Go to Control panel-system- hardware-device manager. If you see yellow question marks next to the drivers under video/audio it means you have not installed the geovision drivers. Remove the geovision program from the Add/Remove button in control panel first.

Then double click each driver in the device manager, click the driver tab and then click "Update driver", make sure your geo cd is in the drive. Do the same for all the drivers and then install the geovision program, should solve your problem.

Joe, when you update the driver what happens? It should install the driver. Otherwise do what herminshs says and download the drivers from the geo site and i just tried it, once you extract the files and run the DrivINs program, it automatically installs the drivers, never tried that before!

where the card states the number of cameras (little sticker) what does it say after the number... SP, S1?

Sounds like one of two things, your trying to load 6.1 onto a system that has a SP dongle, you cant do that.

Or you loaded the software before the drivers... this is common

Hi,

The only stickers on the card are B-B, 1000 Audio, No. 04-001182, 00004019063, on the following set of numbers the 04, and the 0 are crossed out QC OK 03 04 1034567 89ABC. The GV1000 V1.11 is stamped on the board. I loaded the drivers first then the software. Error message this device can't start (code 10).

Thanks for the help and Happy New Year.

Joe