Arockerdude

How Can I Display Six Cameras Live View On One 32" LCD

I have a Geovision 800 system with 6 cameras hooked up. My Geovisin 800 does not have live view so I am going to split my cables at the dongle into two. Now what I need to know is what device do I need to hook the six cameras into one AV input at the live view monitor so that I can view all six cameras at one time? I have seen some switcher boxes on EBay but they seem to only switch between cameras. What component do I need to view all 6 cameras at one time? Thanks for the help. Dave

I have been looking at them on EBay. Any suggestions? I would like to view Six cams at one time. Maybe Eight later down the road. Thanks Dave

I have never done or seen it, but I'm sure it can be done with some sort of hardware configuration.

I'll look arround and let you know.

I run 8 cameras into a Bosch/Philips LTC2632/90 9 channel multiplexer with its output into a Geovision GV-800. The video from the multiplexer runs into a Pelco crt monitors.

Bosch/Philips 9 ch multiplexer runs 1, 4, 7, or 9 ch in quad mode. It does not have a 6 ch quad mode option like the Geovision does. Bosch/Philips has a 6 ch quad that does 6 ch display but that's limited to a max of 6 ch.

I sequence each cameras full screen for 2 seconds as it's much more viewable than the quad mode.

Also keep in mind your picture is going to be stretched on your 32" lcd because of it's aspect ratio.