I too have an An-Tone DVR. I am happy with the system, but my question is with the H.264 it records in. I can transfer it to my computer, but none of the players (with or without codec's) none of the file converters or my video editing software (Pinnacle 11) will play it.

It will play on the HEM player they enclosed with it on my computer and the AVI converter they supplied converts it from .h264 to avi, but still no players will play the files.

I am at a loss as what to try next. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

TOSOL

Thanks for the idea. I have tried both QuickTime and VLC with no success. The flies (when transferred) are saved as .h264 files.

I was wondering if because there was no ID information tagged to them if that was an issue, but I am stumped?

Thanks

I appreciate the assistance Coolie. I have gone the steps you offered and media player classic (much like the other players) says it cannot render file. Any other thoughts?

Thanks again

I appreciate the assistance Coolie. I have gone the steps you offered and media player classic (much like the other players) says it cannot render file. Any other thoughts?

Thanks again

Could you send me a sample file.

I'll try and let you know.

I am able to view my files in VLC and WMP.

For whatever reason, the board will not allow me to attach a clip (zipped or otherwise) but I'll keep trying.

Thanks

For whatever reason, the board will not allow me to attach a clip (zipped or otherwise) but I'll keep trying.

Thanks

Check your message's

I sent you a PM

I've sent you the file, thanks again

I got it but i wasn't able to do anything with it.

Is this a PC based system?

How are you extracting the files?

Is there any .idx or .index files?

I export with a sandisk USB flash drive. The DVR also has SD slot and DVD burner outlets

It is not PC based system, but it has internet viewing capabilities

No it does not create or have any index files

The only converter I have found that even converts it to anything was the enclosed AVI converter on the HEM player disc that came with the system but when it converts the files to AVI it only shows a grey screen when played

Thanks

Any Luck, or have you stuck out like me!