XXX

Scope camera

XXX, Sorry if I misunderstood what you're trying to do. I know it really sucks to be misunderstood.

Please understand that the internet is full of people with "off center" objectives. However, being a person wiring the perimeter of his house with cameras, I can't claim to be a mainstream type, myself.

Even if your goals are not malicious, it's possible for others to use the same information that's posted here for less peaceful purposes. I think the points made by others in this tread support that concern.

For the most part, technology has advanced the quality of our lives. However, I think we've seen a lot of evidence lately that it can also be used to *degrade* the quality of our lives.

That's where I'm coming from in a nutshell. Peace to you!

XXX, Sorry if I misunderstood what you're trying to do. I know it really sucks to be misunderstood.

Please understand that the internet is full of people with "off center" objectives. However, being a person wiring the perimeter of his house with cameras, I can't claim to be a mainstream type, myself.

Even if your goals are not malicious, it's possible for others to use the same information that's posted here for less peaceful purposes. I think the points made by others in this tread support that concern.

For the most part, technology has advanced the quality of our lives. However, I think we've seen a lot of evidence lately that it can also be used to *degrade* the quality of our lives.

That's where I'm coming from in a nutshell. Peace to you!

It's all good!

To add my two cents but making any kind of distance shot through a PTZ is going to be impossible. Adjusting for windage, ect is going to be impossible. And the recoil of a good long distance rifle is going play havoc on the mount. It's the kind of info that makes an intresting hypothecial but doesn't work in real life.