dopalgangr

Compact Housing with Heater/Blower

Ok, I searched the posts and could not find anything on this particular subject. I'm looking for a compact, weatherproof enclosure with a heater/blower unit. I see there are many of the ones that have the clam shell tops but they are all 15" long and I dont want something that big hanging off the house. The camera is a box camera with the dimensions of 7"(L) X 3"(W) X 3"(H). Any ideas?? Thanks

Edited by Guest

Ok, I found this http://www.octvsecurity.com/images/PDFs/Samsung/Housings/scc-hous.pdf although compact it does not have the heater/blower and some sights say weather resistant and some dont?? And I also found this http://www.amazon.com/Swann-Sw-C-Hch-Heavy-Duty-Plastic-Housing/dp/B000F66WPQ It also does not have the heater/blower.

Any thoughts on these or another idea? Thanks

Robert, thanks for the reply. Looks pretty good, I wish they listed the dimensions in the specs though . I wonder how big it is?

Robert, thanks for the reply. Looks pretty good, I wish they listed the dimensions in the specs though . I wonder how big it is?

GANZ: GH-FWC24 HOUSING/MOUNT COMBO PACKAGE

This NEW kit includes a dust-tight and waterproof outdoor housing with heater, sunshield and wall bracket with pre-wired video and power cable. The IP-66 rated housing is constructed of advanced polymers and fiberglass with an o-ring seal for maximum protection against the elements. It's also a great choice if you're tired of bugs making a home in your camera housings! The video and power cables are concealed in the feed through wall bracket for enhanced appearance and protection against tampering. The housing has been designed to accommodate most common camera and lens combinations and requires a 24VAC power supply. With a current draw of only 350 mA, this housing is one of the most energy efficient units available requiring only 20VA to power the heater and camera. If you add up all of the individual components included in this package, you can easily see the incredible value this combo offers. Cameras and lenses sold separately - see "recommended components" below. Made in Italy!

Dimensions: Approx Width 5.75" X Height 5.75" X Length 15.25"

Inside clear dimensions: Approx Width 3.5" X Height 3.00" X Length 12.25 "