thunderbiz

Clearest night vision camera clip from China

I am from the netherlands and we use normaly no IR assisted camera's because of there lack to see in rain and fog and poor image quality.

The only use we have is with a 1200nm narrow focused laserbeam searchlight to look inside a darkglassed car or house

We normaly just ad more lights, or buy good camera's with low lux optios.

When thats not possible or not wanted we use an (extra) thermal imaging camera.(2nd camera option).

The price for the mentioned IR camera is much to high.

In the usa you have for $ 3325 a good B/W outdoor thermal imaging camera.

No ilumination needed, sees in rain and fog and gives no blur.

See http://thermalvideo.com/thermal-imaging-systems/flir_vsr-6.htm

I am from the netherlands and we use normaly no IR assisted camera's because of there lack to see in rain and fog and poor image quality.

The only use we have is with a 1200nm narrow focused laserbeam searchlight to look inside a darkglassed car or house

When thats not possible or not wanted we use an (extra) thermal imaging camera.(2nd camera option).

Well Flir is very good. I saw it on one fair in China. It has advantages in some area. But it is not suitable for everywhere.

FLIR is good for finding the people but virtually useless for any type of facial recognition or identification.

When we use flir is it always as 2nd camera option. That means that the two images are merged together in one.

When we want permanent recognision on a large area Like a parking lot we use mostly sentry 21 megapixel scope camera's and merged them.

A sentry cost here arround euro 1700 a piece (2400 us dollar)

http://www.ttbindustries.com/sentry_scope.htm.

They give you a sight 90 meters wide and 60 meters distance permanetly and you can zoom in without loosing the other content of the image.

The software merged the low light camera, the flir, the laser search light and the sentry together and you can choose wich images you want to have together on your spot monitor.

I am leery about purchasing anything that is "trust me, dont ask questions". Also, there is a source of light obvious in the clips. ON the other hand. I AM looking for a very good night vision security system, rather then the lorex system I am running now, if anyone can make any suggestions?

I am leery about purchasing anything that is "trust me, dont ask questions". Also, there is a source of light obvious in the clips. ON the other hand. I AM looking for a very good night vision security system, rather then the lorex system I am running now, if anyone can make any suggestions?

This topic is over 2 years old. Might I suggest you start a new topic with details of the area you need the camera to see. Their are many very knowledgeable people here that I'm sure will help.