TastyHuman

Our demo online for ip camera

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe instead of worrying about blocking information coming IN on the internet, the Chinese gov't should be concentrating on not letting this crap get OUT.

Maybe some return-spam is in order? Anyone in for a DDoS spree?

I'm new around here but this multiple posting of the same promo seems like spam to me.

Yes this has been going on for some time and it is SPAM and I wish the moderators would block this jackass already. I've tried reasoning with this spammer in hopes of getting him to be a contributing member of the group but that hasn't worked. And I surely won't be buying any cameras from him. I'm a new member as well and primarily lurk. I dislike spammers.

I'm new around here but this multiple posting of the same promo seems like spam to me.

Yes this has been going on for some time and it is SPAM and I wish the moderators would block this jackass already. I've tried reasoning with this spammer in hopes of getting him to be a contributing member of the group but that hasn't worked. And I surely won't be buying any cameras from him. I'm a new member as well and primarily lurk. I dislike spammers.

I won't be buying anything from him either. I think he's the same guy who spammed me via PM but I can't verify that since I deleted it immediately (but his avatar looks very familiar).

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe instead of worrying about blocking information coming IN on the internet, the Chinese gov't should be concentrating on not letting this crap get OUT.

Maybe some return-spam is in order? Anyone in for a DDoS spree?

Count me in

I can probaly get good "DDoS trojan" from China