Ted.Yang

Which IP camera with SD card slot can fulfill these?

I am looking for an IP camera with SD card slot and NVR application having those functions.

1. After Motion Recording function is enabled, the camera will save a period of video into the SD card first. When the motion is detected, the NVR application can get the pre-event video file from the SD card and start recording. This can save my Internet bandwidth. The camera will not always keep sending video to NVR application.

2. If the Network Loss is detected, the recording file will be saved in SD card first. After the network comes back, NVR application will sync the recording files with SD card.

If you know which IP camera and NVR application I can buy, please let me know. I appreciate any of your help.

I am looking for an IP camera with SD card slot and NVR application having those functions.

1. After Motion Recording function is enabled, the camera will save a period of video into the SD card first. When the motion is detected, the NVR application can get the pre-event video file from the SD card and start recording. This can save my Internet bandwidth. The camera will not always keep sending video to NVR application.

2. If the Network Loss is detected, the recording file will be saved in SD card first. After the network comes back, NVR application will sync the recording files with SD card.

If you know which IP camera and NVR application I can buy, please let me know. I appreciate any of your help.

Please stop spamming the site

You too!

What are you talking about..... If you want to push your product buy some ad space or start a thread on your product. I am trying help this guy out...... I don't thnk you even know what spamming is

What are you talking about..... If you want to push your product buy some ad space or start a thread on your product. I am trying help this guy out...... I don't thnk you even know what spamming is

You can spam,why not we can?

DINGUS, he is not spamming, he doesnt have any affiliation with Mobotix. Your sending people to your site, thats spamming. Your not even sending them to the proper product page, your sending them to the home page.

DINGUS, he is not spamming, he doesnt have any affiliation with Mobotix. Your sending people to your site, thats spamming. Your not even sending them to the proper product page, your sending them to the home page.

At this point his motives are evidently pointing towards a mission of hell bent SPAMMING. This problem, as annoying as it is, is easily resolved. Hopefully a moderator will consider reviewing his posting privileges. Personally, I would be giving him the boot as he's non respondent to polite pleas to cease the SPAMMING.

cqdvr - you have already had at least one post edited before, possibly more - with warning given over advertising.

If you continue to breach the forum rules, a request will be made for you to be banned.

Please re-read the forum rules, and stickies, specifically about advertising/spamming.

You have been warned... Behave, or you will be banned.

cqdvr - you have already had at least one post edited before, possibly more - with warning given over advertising.

If you continue to breach the forum rules, a request will be made for you to be banned.

Please re-read the forum rules, and stickies, specifically about advertising/spamming.

You have been warned... Behave, or you will be banned.

Thank you Ken

are you a blind person?he also write the website

The Wire Guys,

Could you tell me which model of Mobotix have what I need?

Then I can check the spec by myself. Thanks.

The Wire Guys,

Could you tell me which model of Mobotix have what I need?

Then I can check the spec by myself. Thanks.

All of their cameras have built in storage. What is your goal of the camera?