dboseman

best inexpensive dvr

What is the best dvr that is really inexpensive or do you get what you pay for? Has anyone had any nightmares from buying an inexpensive dvr's?

what is a good price for an entry level dvr?

We can not list anything other than MSRP in the fourm but a $1000.00 MSRP DVR would be the very bottem price I would say but then again the price of a system should be built around what you want to protect. The higher the price of the property the better the dvr. How long do you want to store data. Most jobs 6 to 7 frames per second will do just fine.

What i'm looking for is quality for the money. the price can always be shop. quality and features you got to live with.

We always pay more for the good quality, but the most important is ----you need to find the most suitable one.

Here come my advices for a high quality DVR:

H264. Real time DVR with LCD which can ensure a quick reaction and clear image;

Display/record frame rate should be 30fps or higher, which can ensure a fluent image;

Remote access is a must;

I TB HDD ensure 30 days recording in general;

Support live view via 3G mobile and Smartphone;

DVD R/W installed inside will be good for backup;

The price is around $400 should be the rock bottom price.

I hope my advices can do you a favor in making a choice.

IMHO starting with the least expensive I would say the AVerDiGi EB1304NET SATA Series is great for the money. Then the next step would be the JS-RT4 Economy Business Class Digital Video Recorder w/250Gb Hard Drive

Both have some pretty great features and are around the same price. The Aver doesn't come with a hard drive and the JS-RT4 does. The JS-RT4 also has a 4yr warranty.

Good Luck