atom heart

best cctv solution?

Hello!

Actually different people have different needs...

When you choose the best cctv solution for yourself or for your friends, you should first make clear about your or their requirements exactly, as for dvr, such as how many channels, if with DVD RW backup, if need remote access via 3G mobile, and the capacity of HDD and etc; for cameras, should pay more attention to the resolution, frame rate, and if for outside use, should be weather-proof, or vandal-proof for some other use, also vari-focal and high resolution should be in someone's consideration...

Hope this can help you a little!

Best regards!

thanks for the reply.

I need some information about fps and how many I can achieve by usigng different methods ( for viewing over internet)

Hello, I hope I would be a help!

30fps is a standard real time frame rate, generally speaking. You can see the fluent picture in this case.

If it is lower than 30fps, the picture's quality will be down a little. It will display to show.

Soundy looks like another poster can not read the rules. Also if you want 30 fps I hope you have the money for a T1 because 30 fps at 1 camera runs 256k to 512k or better depending on video quality and traffic. Also if they want to advertise buy adds from the admins and support the site.