MamBo

need recomendations for DVR setup

Hi everyone,

I’m in the process of purchasing my first hose, so now I’m looking into surveillance systems. Hose is in far away suburbs where usually is deserted during daytime.

Being a computer freak I’m looking for PC bases system. Ho I imagine ideal system for myself:

In general I’m looking for about 60-120 fps 8-16 channels DVR card with “smartâ€

I-view is the name of the company that makes the witness series.

The requirements are generaly a intel based motherboard, with a intel chipset, plus a celeron or P4 cpu capable of 1.0ghz or more.

Hi.

Check out this website:

http://www.shscomputers.com/catalog

is not complete, but in there you'll find the I-VIEW line of DVR cards.

As per cameras also.

Looked at your web site. Pricing looks more reasonable than GV cards with similar parameters. Just wondering maybe do you have any DVR cards with lower FPS ? (60 GPS and 8 cameras would be enough for me) couple more related questions:

The page describing the 8 port card looks strange. It talks about some embled os (In the card ?) and in the bottom of the picture stand alone system already. Maybe you can give me link to manufacture page with specifications and if available links to manuals.

Also question about cameras. The selection shown in your web is all you carry?

Hi,

Guys we are PC Base DVR card Manafacturer www.viewmaxdigital.com but we have a released a new card series with 32 channel support POS interface POS transaction search 30-480fps email us sales@viewmaxdigital.com for more info

regards,

Dean

Looks like you are enjoying your stay here... Well thats good. I've seen about 10 of your posts in last 2 minutes. NICE. keep it up. no. really. I mean it.

As of the topic: you can use GeoVision (seems like the thread is overtaken by GV haters ), they have a new feature - 2-way audio... thats something you where looking for, correct? And the rest of your requirements will be met. Dont blame me for liking GV.... I'm just an innocent bystander.

As of the topic: you can use GeoVision (seems like the thread is overtaken by GV haters ), they have a new feature - 2-way audio... thats something you where looking for, correct? And the rest of your requirements will be met. Dont blame me for liking GV.... I'm just an innocent bystander.

Currently I don’t have any brand preferences myself (it will be my first, and most likely last system I’ll build). I just don’t want to buy any noname, product, but I don’t like to pay lots just for brand name. thank you for your info about Geo. It is very useful. Still hope to find cheaper product to meat my needs.