tweety2005678

Anyone know where to find cheap cameras?

You often pay what you get. What's your requirements for cameras?The price depends on its quality and fuctions!

I have found one site called thiscentury.co.uk

But im trying to find more, does anyone know any?

thiscentury do NOT stock cameras. a guy in kent tried to order from them. now he is only 7.5 mile from them.

first you have to pay up front

you cant collect

and its 15 to 20 days delivery. yes tweety very cheap cameras if you get them in the end.

You often pay what you get. What's your requirements for cameras?The price depends on its quality and fuctions!

Indeed. Bargain basement shopping when it comes to CCTV products most often results in spending that same amount you would normally spend on quality equipment PLUS what you spent on the junk you thought was such a bargain at the time PLUS the additional labor required remounting everything. Close to half of my business is replacing the crap that people and less reputable suppliers have installed because the buyer was getting such a "great deal".

Close to half of my business is replacing the crap that people and less reputable suppliers have installed because the buyer was getting such a "great deal".

If only I can quote this to all my prospects!!!

There are "better" deals definitely .. depending on the margin the dealers want to make .. but if there is an "unbelievable" deal .. mostly it is really unbelievable!