x-man

I want to buy DVR card, help...

I want to buy new/used dvr card but I don`t know what to buy, on ebay all can be good but in most cases very bad...

GV-800 GeoVision DVR Card GV800 12 channel 120fps v8.3

Is this 12 channels and per channel that is 10fps??

What if I connect 6 cams, in that case 20 frames per cam? How this working? This is geovision, need to be very good card but is it...?

In this moment I have 4 cams but soon I`ll add more, what you can recommend to me, card model?

Also, every card come with own software and for one of my cards software is very very very bad, simple working but settings like don`t working...I need very good software (motion detection, alarms, quality video with good comprerssion etc.) (my software is, like most on ebay, NO NAME)....

I hope that you can recommend something to me that will really work and with good price....

Thanks.

As for where to buy; get it from a reputable source, such as one of our advertisers for instance. Just check out each banner until you find one that sells Geovision. A genuine Geovision is a very good card & software.

I personally installed an older Geovision GV800 system, so the frame rate stuff is kinda fuzzy to me so I'll let others answer that.

Indeed Geovision DVR Cards are most probably one of the best choices (quality/stable/durable).

GV 800 or GV 800C (16 channels) should meet your needs.

regards

Well you do not want much a name brand card new release software for ebay price. EBAY sells clones and geo controls price and where you sell you might have a small problem.